I use the *.alx file from my app-backups. So basically I removed all apps and only left the neu8900 theme entry in the alx file.

Are you guys familiar with entries in an alx file?

It works for me tho.
    07-23-09 06:33 AM
    Any chance of a normal today Version?
    07-23-09 08:01 AM
    Can you give me step by step instructions on how you installed it Vicious?
    07-23-09 07:53 PM
    I somehow got it to work through apploader, I kept getting an error in desktop manager. Love the theme! Everything works with this one for me, notifications as well! Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 09:44 PM
    i cannot find the download link for this theme anywhere! can someone please help me. i have been searching all over for this theme!

thanks so much!
    08-04-09 08:56 AM
    i cannot find the download link for this theme anywhere! can someone please help me. i have been searching all over for this theme!

thanks so much!
    This theme was taken down by the developer back in June for 'fixing'...
    according to the first line on the first page
    08-04-09 01:44 PM
    This theme was taken down by the developer back in June for 'fixing'...
    according to the first line on the first page
    thanks for the info. I had seen where someone posted on 7/23 that the "link" worked for them so I didn't know if a working one was posted somewhere.

it's a great theme. I hope he/she is able to fix it.
    08-04-09 03:02 PM
    it's fixed now. notifications are working (finally)

same link as in the OP.
    08-05-09 02:15 AM
    as always, love your themes
    08-05-09 02:24 AM
    I have been waiting for this to get fixed. I'm so *shamefully* excited! Downloading it now...
    08-05-09 08:41 AM
    woot! fixed!
    08-05-09 01:10 PM
    This was my favorite theme. Glad to see it back up
    08-05-09 02:36 PM
    sorry about the wait guys, I rebuilt it so many times I just gave up. turns out it was just another stupid glitch in plazmic I had to work around.
    08-05-09 07:09 PM
    Thanks for not giving up on this one. Definitely one of the best themes going right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 10:08 PM
    Now it's working great. Tanks for all your hard work!
    08-06-09 04:00 AM
    amazing theme!

one question (apologies if it was already asked before)

the battery and profiles icon in the top left of the homescreen, they seem kinda small, and there's no highlighted state for the profiles is there?

other than that, the best theme on here
    08-08-09 07:02 AM
    amazing theme!

one question (apologies if it was already asked before)

the battery and profiles icon in the top left of the homescreen, they seem kinda small, and there's no highlighted state for the profiles is there?

other than that, the best theme on here

it's that way by design, the design wasn't my idea so I went by the designer specifications.
    08-08-09 02:23 PM
    It's very nice....I love it....!!!
    08-08-09 09:45 PM
    GREAT THEME!

It's without a doubt the best theme out there...

Only 2 things:
    1.- would it be possible to have an SMS/MMS icon?
    2.- In the BBM the "line" or "scroll" whatever you guys call it, is blue.... shouldn't it be grey like the rest?

Besides that, its just perfect!
    Great work man!
    08-09-09 10:04 AM
    GREAT THEME!

It's without a doubt the best theme out there...

Only 2 things:
    1.- would it be possible to have an SMS/MMS icon?
    2.- In the BBM the "line" or "scroll" whatever you guys call it, is blue.... shouldn't it be grey like the rest?

Besides that, its just perfect!
    Great work man!
    @ ninja please - Great theme! Love the small transparent icons. Thanks for sharing

@ qkisgod - To answer your first question you can change your settings to have a separate SMS/MMS icon:

Go to Messages>Press menu>General Options>Go to SMS & Email inbox>Change from Theme Controlled to Separate>Save

BEFORE you do this check your folders to see if the icon got put in a folder. This happens sometimes when you change themes.
    08-09-09 03:09 PM
    @ ninja please - Great theme! Love the small transparent icons. Thanks for sharing

@ qkisgod - To answer your first question you can change your settings to have a separate SMS/MMS icon:

Go to Messages>Press menu>General Options>Go to SMS & Email inbox>Change from Theme Controlled to Separate>Save

BEFORE you do this check your folders to see if the icon got put in a folder. This happens sometimes when you change themes.
    Thanks man!
    sorry... im a newbie...
    08-10-09 10:41 AM
    Thanks man!
    sorry... im a newbie...
    You're welcome but I made a mistake. Don't go to Messages go to Phone Log (the green phone/answer phone key) and then follow my previous steps. Sorry!
    08-10-09 11:24 AM
    You're welcome but I made a mistake. Don't go to Messages go to Phone Log (the green phone/answer phone key) and then follow my previous steps. Sorry!
    thanks for the tips

yeah, on some themes the sms/mms icons are combined, and some people have it by default to be "theme controlled"... I've had a lot of complaints about it, still not sure how it happened.
    08-10-09 11:37 AM
    Okay - Please don't think I'm crazy! I didn't have my coffee when I wrote post #173 .

Disregard post #173 & follow my instructions on post #171!!

Last post on this subject - I promise (unless I do something else that's dumb).
    08-10-09 11:44 AM
    First of all, I just started using the Neu theme today and it rocks! But just wondering, for my text messages, in the main screen it doesn't update and only shows some text messages from few months ago. Is there any way to fix that?

Thanks!
    08-12-09 01:59 PM
195 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD