Neon Blackboard theme for the 8900. Hope you like.

OTA LINK CALENDER AND MESSAGES

OTA LINK FOR CALANDER WITH HIDDEN TODAY LIST

Last edited by Robbi; 10-11-09 at 09:42 AM. Reason: ota link
    10-06-09 07:45 PM
    Ota Link Does Not Work
    10-06-09 09:08 PM
    Thanks for letting me know. I'm in the process of fixing it. Ill let you know when it working!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-09 09:17 PM
    Just wanted to let you know that the OTA is fixed. Hope you like the theme!!
    10-06-09 09:58 PM
    Different. Nice job.
    10-06-09 11:10 PM
    Ty. Its fun trying to come up with different themes.

10-06-09 11:22 PM
    Hi Robbi

Thanks for fixing the theme, I downloaded it and found

A. When you go to delete a message, the Delete items screen is all messed up, you cannot read whether you deleting or cancel, etc. Also the word are messed up (jumbled)

B. Your notifier is very hard to see when you get a message, I did a text test to myself and you can barely notice it, can you make the star bigger?

C. Using the track ball on the 8900 can you make it where you go left to right and right to left instead of up / down mode it makes it hard to get from one icon to the next on the main screen.

Sorry, but I hope this helps some.

Adam
    Dallas, Tx
    10-06-09 11:47 PM
    Hi Adam,
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into it wjen I get home tonight. The star can be made bigger and I'll work with some of the colors. Again thanks!

10-07-09 06:06 AM
    Its definitely not my style, but I love that its completely different from anything I've seen before.

10-07-09 07:49 AM
    I like it cause it's unique!
    10-07-09 09:20 AM
    Different and very creative! very nice colors which makes it stand out. Once those issues are corrected I will definitely download this theme!
    10-07-09 04:04 PM
    Theme is updated.. thanks again!!
    Last edited by Robbi; 10-07-09 at 08:34 PM.
    10-07-09 08:26 PM
    Uber Cool, I like it lots, thanks for sharing!!!! ) *Cheers*
    10-09-09 03:26 PM
    Pretty interesting with cool icons. It is hard to read some stuff. The message delete screen particularly (the message previews show through). There's a little dot indicator on the homescreen that moves down between the message and calendar today icons. I'm not a bid today fan (hidden today is good). Pretty colorful and the icons are cool is my take on it so far. Thanks very much.
    10-09-09 05:42 PM
    Suuper cuute! Luv these icons..gracias

10-09-09 09:18 PM
    Pretty interesting with cool icons. It is hard to read some stuff. The message delete screen particularly (the message previews show through). There's a little dot indicator on the homescreen that moves down between the message and calendar today icons. I'm not a bid today fan (hidden today is good). Pretty colorful and the icons are cool is my take on it so far. Thanks very much.
    I've actually decided to change the delete screens to non see through since the colors always seem to bleed through. I'll let you guys know when I post it later. Reg job doesn't give me enough time to play with themes during the weekdays. I'm also gonna make the theme probably with just a bottom dock if people are interested. Thanks for the feedback and I'll let you know when I repost it.

10-10-09 05:55 AM
    Suuper cuute! Luv these icons..gracias

Thanks! Hubby sat and made them for me. I told him I needed something different and this is what he came up with. I actually use this theme for myself.

10-10-09 05:57 AM
    Just wanted to let you know that the theme is updated. I added new links to the new themes. Thanks!
    10-11-09 09:44 AM
    Love it!

You should try a music note theme
    I bet you would make it great!
    Last edited by 90Devil_10Angel; 10-13-09 at 03:44 PM.
    10-12-09 03:26 AM
    Love it!

You should try a music note theme
    I bet you would make it great!
    Thanks! We'll look into a music note theme. My son wants me to make a guitar theme though! I have to see what we could come up with. Thanks again!

10-13-09 05:15 PM
    i think thats good
    10-14-09 03:48 PM
    Thanks! We'll look into a music note theme. My son wants me to make a guitar theme though! I have to see what we could come up with. Thanks again!

Great, I'll be looking forward to that =]
    10-15-09 03:28 PM
    Thank you for sharing your awesome theme! I'm new to the Blackberry world so I've been trying a few themes out. I love this one - it is creative and I can tell what the icons are (as compared to a few themes I've tried in which the icons look so similar)!

11-13-09 03:33 PM
    Thank you for sharing your awesome theme! I'm new to the Blackberry world so I've been trying a few themes out. I love this one - it is creative and I can tell what the icons are (as compared to a few themes I've tried in which the icons look so similar)!

Thanks so much! Hubby actually spent a while making the icons and I put it all together with the fonts and stuff. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys this theme. I actually use it! I try out the new themes we make (and some others....lol) and I keep coming back to this as my favorite. Again, I'm glad that you like it. Enjoy and thanks for the great feedback!

Last edited by Robbi; 11-13-09 at 04:14 PM.
    11-13-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD