My girlfriend is going nuts trying to download some of nancy drew's themes, she keeps getting an 'XML not well formed' error. I tried putting the .jad file into the media folder and installing it that way, and it said 'Download failed'. Anybody have any insight on this? Sorry if this has been covered before..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 09:28 PM
    Try a battery pull? Is she installing the correct version Theme for her phone/os? What is she running?
    04-18-09 09:52 PM
    Hmm. Just tried to download it on my phone and it worked. Is it because she doesn't have a data plan?
    She was downloading the right theme (gloomybear/hellotokidoki), she's got an 8900 running .206.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 10:25 PM
    If you don't have a data plan, I wouldn't download OTA themes. Will charge a ton on your bill. But you can change your browser options from page to column or vice versa to fix the xml not well formed error (that's what worked for me anyway).
    04-19-09 11:58 AM
    Nothing like getting it st8 from the source.
    04-19-09 01:20 PM
    If you don't have a data plan, I wouldn't download OTA themes. Will charge a ton on your bill. But you can change your browser options from page to column or vice versa to fix the xml not well formed error (that's what worked for me anyway).
    Yeah, I'm using the wifi connection to download stuff. Tried switching from page to column and vice versa, to no avail. Still getting the xml not well formed error. Pretty bummed, gonna revert her phone back to .199 from .206 and see if it works then...
    04-19-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD