Hey Guys
    I've been having a little play about with Theme Builder and I've created a very simple theme based on Precision.

It has a "Today" section that shows the calendar, but no icons along the bottom of the home screen. I haven't had that much time to put it together and haven't been able to work out to get the icons at the bottom of the home screen.
    I've tested the Theme and it works - which is one good thing. It may not be your "cup-of-tea" so to speak, and to be honest I'm sure what I think of it either. If someone would like to enhance it further then I can certainly supply all the COD files and .THM file.

The theme is for OS 5.0 and the .JAD is available here

Do let me know what you think.

Cheers
    J
    10-22-10 07:58 AM
    Pictures will help you get people to try it out.
    10-22-10 08:09 AM
    Hi
    I've updated it already. I found out how to add some icons to the bottom of the home page. So now there are 3 icons at the bottom - messages, sms and contacts. Calendar in the Today section has 4 entries.

Screenshots to come but feel free to download from the link above which has been updated.

Cheers
    J
    10-22-10 08:30 AM
    Sorry guys but when moved to the phone the theme doesn't work. Back to the drawing board I think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 03:57 PM
    if you need any help getting to know the basics of theme builder and even some more advanced stuff with composer just send me a pm. I learned all i know from various sources online. I by no means know everything and i am completely crap at making new icons, but i can help u put together a theme that does all the stuff most people want. I remember it being a STEEP learning curve though! hahaha. must upload some pics though, thats my first bit of advice if i may...
    10-24-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD