Theme name: MNVikingsToday
    Theme author: fatboy97
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 OS 4.6

The Calendar will show 7 entries when you have the Calendar on the Home page and stop on that icon. I compiled this with the Officially released version of Plazmic 4.7 on March 18th, 2009. I've also been testing this on my personal 8900 to fine tune the colors and font sizes, as well as the menus and message boxes.

I'm a life long MN Vikings fan.

OTA Download

03-18-09 08:27 PM
    Awesome theme! Thank you very much! Go Vikes!!!
    Could you make with the wild and twins also? Or if you could explain to me how to do it. I have downloaded plazmic I just dot know how to use it : ) thanks
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 02:17 AM
    Awesome theme! Thank you very much! Go Vikes!!!
    Could you make with the wild and twins also? Or if you could explain to me how to do it. I have downloaded plazmic I just dot know how to use it : ) thanks
    I have some backgrounds for the MN Wild, but I have not begun one yet... I have not looked on the MN Twins site for some background images or inspiration yet, but that is always possible too.

Plazmic is an interesting piece of software, and let me start by saying I'm no graphics person, but I can and do some simple graphic changes myself... by simple I mean cropping an image, resizing, and changing a background color on an existing graphic like I did in the Viking theme above. Personally I like Paint Shop Pro... it simple and it does not cost too much... around $100... there might be some that are free that can do the same functionality.

I recommend you play with Plazmic a little bit... fonts, font colors, navigation on the home page is tricky sometimes (if you don't get this you can really get yourself in a jam if you load it on your own BB).

Anyways, I'll see what I can do. I'm working on another simple theme for someone else right now.
    03-19-09 07:19 AM
    GOOO Bucs!!!!

Sorry fatboy... had to do it

Theme looks great!!
    03-19-09 09:05 AM
    Theme name: MNVikingsToday
    Theme author: fatboy97
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 OS 4.6

Updated today... I added two more icons to the home screen, which caused me to drop the calendar entries to 4... plus I changed some of the icon colors and menu graphics. Here is a couple of updated screen shots.

OTA Download

08-22-09 02:28 PM
    is it possible that someone can creat a San Diego Chargers theme for me i know theres alot of people out there who want one. so anyone? can you help please lol? and how do u create theme id do it myself but im clueless on where to even begin.
    08-22-09 04:29 PM
    fatboy: the least you could've done is add #4 Farve to the homescreen. What's up with the freaking Viking head? Get the franchise QB on there!
    08-22-09 04:38 PM
    can you make a dallas cowboys one with message and calenders display (today plus)
    08-22-09 08:46 PM
    fatboy: the least you could've done is add #4 Farve to the homescreen. What's up with the freaking Viking head? Get the franchise QB on there!
    Thinking about doing one like this:

Maybe a Adrian Peterson image... Pat and Kevin Williams... Jared Allen.... What do you think???
    08-25-09 07:06 PM
    can you make a dallas cowboys one with message and calenders display (today plus)
    It would take a lot to make a Dallas Cowboy theme... a lot more than I can provide... Vikings still don't like Cowboys... but this is a Today+ theme... that's what the area between the top and bottom row of icons.
    08-25-09 07:08 PM
    is it possible that someone can creat a San Diego Chargers theme for me i know theres alot of people out there who want one. so anyone? can you help please lol? and how do u create theme id do it myself but im clueless on where to even begin.
    Download an application called Plazmic... it's made by RIM... the current version is 4.7... I've only been working with Plazmic's theme creator software for a few months... best thing to do is also get yourself an image editing tool... resizing, cropping, etc.

Here is the link to Plazmic.com
    08-25-09 07:13 PM
    With the Vikings theme, if you choose to pull up the browser (for example), will the BB then bring up the browser... but then shortly after, cancel it and put you back on the home screen, while it decides whether it really wants to let you use the browser? And then allows you to, but then cancels it out again, because it again is unsure?
    08-26-09 10:46 AM
    With the Vikings theme, if you choose to pull up the browser (for example), will the BB then bring up the browser... but then shortly after, cancel it and put you back on the home screen, while it decides whether it really wants to let you use the browser? And then allows you to, but then cancels it out again, because it again is unsure?
    Do you enjoy asking questions that have nothing to do with the thread topic??? Personally, I like staying on topic... how about you??? Or do you like they way I am not actually answer your question and just asking you questions???
    08-26-09 12:09 PM
    Do you enjoy asking questions that have nothing to do with the thread topic??? Personally, I like staying on topic... how about you??? Or do you like they way I am not actually answer your question and just asking you questions???
    Yes, I enjoy it.

Sometimes.

I like that also.

Odd you didn't have any comments to the several other posts that went off-topic... sorry to poke fun at your Vikings and Mr. Favre.

But seriously... does the BB become hesitant and indecisive, or not?
    08-26-09 03:07 PM
    Yes, I enjoy it.

Sometimes.

I like that also.

Odd you didn't have any comments to the several other posts that went off-topic... sorry to poke fun at your Vikings and Mr. Favre.

But seriously... does the BB become hesitant and indecisive, or not?
    Don't know... may someone should find a place where they can actually get a valid answer instead of posting this in an area where only a few people might actually look at responses.
    08-26-09 07:35 PM
    I guess I will just consider this thread closed and not check this anymore... if you are really looking for me, then just PM me.
    08-26-09 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD