Best Original Theme For Your Blackberry Phone.

BINGOU V1.0

======== Magic Moment Design ========

Features:
    Clean and cool interface
    Press "escape" button to hide all dock, Press "x" to show weather dock, Press "0" to show icons dock, Press "z" to show today area (85,89,90,96,97 versions only)
    Signal,Clock,Profiles,Messages and Options can be click on desktop.
    Click "$" to SMS and MMS directly on the desktop. Click "space" to the 7th icon in the applications list. (85,89,90,96,97 versions only)
    The latest OS6 icons,1 big and 5 small customized icons on the desktop.
    6 user define icons
    Clear font,user defined menu and message list font.
    Wallpaper friendly.
    No time lag and requires less memory.
    Free update.

More Screenshots

***BUY NOW***
    Last edited by Rose_MMDesign; 10-21-10 at 06:03 PM.
    10-19-10 03:01 PM
    Any suggestions you can tell me here.
    10-21-10 06:08 PM
    can i have this copy for me please? thanks
    10-22-10 05:50 PM
    I just bought it and set it up this evening. I like it very much. One thing I've already noticed is that when I use one of the shortcut buttons (hotkey? sorry I'm not very technical) to bring up a dock (Sorry again for not knowing correct terms), it also always beeps into my contacts and starts typing that button. For instance, I type z to bring up my calendar items and messages on the front and it brings up those items, but also goes to my contacts and types a z. Not a huge deal, but definitely an annoyance.

Okay, after a full day of use, I'm finding this really annoying. I love the idea of having a clean screen with a picture, but calling up my info is frustrating when it keeps taking me to my contacts. Otherwise, I'm very happy. There are a lot of features I really like about this theme.
    Last edited by AliDalt; 10-31-10 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Additional info.
    10-31-10 02:23 AM
    I just bought it and set it up this evening. I like it very much. One thing I've already noticed is that when I use one of the shortcut buttons (hotkey? sorry I'm not very technical) to bring up a dock (Sorry again for not knowing correct terms), it also always beeps into my contacts and starts typing that button. For instance, I type z to bring up my calendar items and messages on the front and it brings up those items, but also goes to my contacts and types a z. Not a huge deal, but definitely an annoyance.

Okay, after a full day of use, I'm finding this really annoying. I love the idea of having a clean screen with a picture, but calling up my info is frustrating when it keeps taking me to my contacts. Otherwise, I'm very happy. There are a lot of features I really like about this theme.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    11-02-10 10:54 PM

you have to turn dial from homescreen off for that not to happen. which means you will have to press the green phone button to make a call.
    11-03-10 09:17 PM
    Yes Mystery252 is right.
    11-04-10 10:34 PM
    Can you make the weather stationary and the button that activates the dock (0) not activate the dialing? starting to be a pita
    11-14-10 05:47 PM
    Can you make the weather stationary and the button that activates the dock (0) not activate the dialing? starting to be a pita
    you can turn off the "dial from home screen".
    11-15-10 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD