Theme name: MNWildToday
    Theme author: fatboy97
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 OS 4.6

The Calendar will show 7 entries when you have the Calendar on the Home page and stop on that icon. I compiled this with the Officially released version of Plazmic 4.7 today. I've also been testing this on my personal 8900 to fine tune the colors and font sizes, as well as the menus and message boxes... I enlarged the fonts a little from past themes... I guess some people could not read the small fonts I was using... I think this is a little larger.

Go to Today Theme Minnesota Wild Today Theme 8900 - PimpMyBerry! to download my theme.

03-20-09 06:48 PM
    I updated the home page... I was not really happy with the colors on the Calendar, including the caret used to highlight a calendar event... it's a little hard to get a great font color that works over the green as well as the white and red colors, but this works much better than the red font I had used.

Hope you like it... after all it is free.
    03-21-09 05:36 PM
    awesome, love my minnesota sports....and i agree with the comment in the vikings thread, lets see a twins one!!

thanks for the hard work!!
    03-21-09 09:42 PM
    Although I have divorced the Wild for their poor performance so far this season, I do thank you for your hard work and will bookmark this post in case we reconcile.
    :P
    Thanks!
    11-08-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD