06-27-09 08:12 PM
    Diggin the theme's colors on this one. Great job, Jen!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 09:46 PM
    Nice! Looks great!
    06-27-09 09:56 PM
    I love the incoming call screen. But I think the theme overall lacks something. Not that I can do any better that's for sure. I am used to seeing top notch themes from you Jenn. Just maybe a little touch up with better pics and it could be better.
    06-27-09 10:21 PM
    Loooooooves it!
    06-27-09 10:58 PM
    Ahh I've been listen to MJ on the radio all day....still can't believe he's gone
    This is a nice theme and a great tribute to him. Thanks!!

06-27-09 11:10 PM
    one word sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    06-28-09 12:03 AM
    Im used to your custom icons. It'd be nicer with them icons.
    06-28-09 03:57 AM
    ^i'm gonna hafta agree w/Danny boy on that one...
    06-28-09 09:44 AM
    Dang I've been watchin MJ dance his azz off in Youtube vids...he was soo legit man, one of a kind :/

06-29-09 10:08 AM
    after hating on MJ as long as I did...I mean really, Im a father of two sons and two daughters....daughters never in 'Danger'....ha...but still, listening to his music the past couple days...I noticed he didn't use the sampling all these other phonies use to make hits. he created music...why these other puff daddies and fakes are so popular? I blame US who fall for it and buy the crap....King of pop....ya, I'd agree...maybe a lil more than just pop...one of the last CReators of music....change my life? No...
    06-29-09 01:35 PM
    Yeah I'm pretty sure our soilders be wounded and killed in Iraq deserve more attention then MJ. Most of the people stating its so sad were probably making jokes on him months before. Its amazing what the media machine can do to the public, there's a war going on,a president who is already spent more then Bush and we are no stop talking about MJ. Way to be america! Sorry for the rant. Sorry don't like the Theme.

06-30-09 06:50 AM
    I love ALL the MJ themes. Great job Jennifer!

Yeah I'm pretty sure our soilders be wounded and killed in Iraq deserve more attention then MJ. Most of the people stating its so sad were probably making jokes on him months before. Its amazing what the media machine can do to the public, there's a war going on,a president who is already spent more then Bush and we are no stop talking about MJ. Way to be america! Sorry for the rant. Sorry don't like the Theme.

If memory serves me correct, it was the LAST president that DICTATED that the media coverage of the soldiers be censored. It was the LAST president that sent our soldiers over to fight his daddy's fight.

To the Soldiers, I respect and and thankful for your service. To the Marines, i have a theme in my signature for you.
    06-30-09 09:51 AM

Wow! Of all the Michael Jackson Themes that I've seen on this website, this one is the Bomb! I really like the Kool design & plus texture of the photo. photography used to be my latest hobby and still is from time to time & when I see photos posted up, I check out what the eye doesnt see when the Lense is focused on a particular subject. Nice job! well done infact.

P.S. So sad to see such a Pop Star pass away like this. My Condolences go out to the Jackson Family. What a Tragic situation that this has happened to a Pop Star as well as a Great Icon that has impacted Fans thru out all over the Nation & other parts of the world. Michael Jackson will be missed by so many.
    07-01-09 09:05 PM
    I am a HUGE Michael Jackson fan, and wanted to do something classic for my Blackberry BOLD 9000... The only theme I could find was the Moonwalker one, so here is MY effort!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD .ALX FILE

HOME SCREEN

INCOMING CALL SCREEN

ACTIVE CALL SCREEN

LOCKED SCREEN

MENU

09-07-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD