So this weekend I did some cleaning in my basement where I have my TV and game systems.

I took my PS3 out of my entertainment center to clean out the area where I have it at, and I used some compressed air to clean out the vents on my system. I sat it on my coffee table next to the 8900, and I took the games out of their console and clean out that compartment, and sat them on my table next to my ps3 and 8900. So I have my 8900, the ps3, and mgs4 on the top of the stack of games... I wish I had a creative bone in my body, or I'd create the mgs4 theme.

Can anyone do this? Also, I'd live a littlebigplanet theme.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 11:09 AM
    yes i would pay for a metal gear theme even if it was just a general metal gear theme and not a mgs4 theme (the icons may be alot easyer to obtain since the 2nd and first mgs came out for the computer) cause the icons for the items and weapons would make perfect app icons
    10-07-09 12:03 AM
    i would pay for a lbp theme
    10-09-09 01:44 AM
    this will be interesting.
    10-16-09 08:38 PM
    I think it should be free. Like seriously, unless your Hideo Kojima you got no right to make profit off this. If Konami didn't give you permissions to sell their concept then I don't think anyone should pay a cent.

Donations from those who felt compelled to show their appreciation would be more appropriate.
    Last edited by standard_1664; 04-27-10 at 07:04 AM.
    04-27-10 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD