Ashabees, yes I'm in Houston. Clear Lake to be exact. You should meet me and tell them how mean I am. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hahaha way cool....I'm in Lake Jackson!!! That's so awesome it's a small world afterall huh?
    07-17-09 12:13 AM
    Emarsha, rough is good. lol. I have no idea how to quote you people. Like, OMG, someone make me a quote theme with rainbows and suuuuuuper cute hair bows!

07-17-09 12:14 AM
    so the point of this thread went completely out the window... lol

SO CAN WE MAKE A DEAL THAT EVERYONE WILL GET ALONG AND GIVE THEME MAKERS NICE COMMENTS, AND TALK TO ONE ANOTHER WITH RESPECT?!!! BC THERE IS NO REASON TO ACT DIFFERENTLY!
    07-17-09 12:16 AM
    I enjoy this forum and my phone. Its why I post here. I think most of the people here are nice and helpful. There are a few nut-jobs, that's for sure, but we're all here for the phone(s). I don't like every theme posted, but I know the time and effort that goes into making them. If I'm really not wanted here, you better ban me now. Lol

07-17-09 12:17 AM
    So let me ask this....isn't the whole point of these forums to UNITE those with a common interest (i.e. BlackBerry's) and share info, tips, and help each other out? So why is it that there are so many people arguing, criticizing, and just plain disrespecting each other?

Come on guys....we are adults here....what kind of example does this set for future generations?
    07-17-09 12:36 AM
    Initially, I tried to create peace in these threads.. But then other ppl enjoy creating drama in the internet world bc they're bored I guess.. And then it just got out of hand again. We seriously need to get this under control.

07-17-09 12:55 AM
    *sigh* There's no escaping drama in life I guess huh?
    07-17-09 01:04 AM
    Seriously? Is the OP a troll? Isn't this entire thread a bit hypocritical? Get off your internet soap box, download your theme, and leave if you dont like the commentary.

This has to be a joke.
    07-17-09 02:36 AM
    you posted about womans BLOOD flow in a forum. Your disgusting, and look stupid. Your the one who needs to grow up buddy, but im not going to argue with you, bc this is the internet... and unlike you, its not my life. Make some real friends, and talk garbage to them.
    LMAO
    I'm sorry still laffin @ "women's BLOOD Flow"
    07-17-09 03:17 AM
    Hey, prettyinnothing, the internet is not my life. You'd know that if you knew me. Look at my post count and join date. Ding-dong, you're a goof. And yes, I mentioned a womans blood flow. Wow! You're a woman, so I guess when its that time of the month you get disgusted and hate yourself? I wouldn't doubt it with these posts you're making.

I love it. U r Hilarious < I just got a mental picture>

Seriously? Is the OP a troll? Isn't this entire thread a bit hypocritical? Get off your internet soap box, download your theme, and leave if you dont like the commentary.

This has to be a joke.
    I agree.
    On with tha theme creating lol
    07-17-09 03:30 AM
    Hahahaha. I LOVE this forum.
    It's always so entertaining. xD
    07-17-09 06:28 AM
    Haha great stuff and prettyinpink grow up you tell ashabees to not take it so serious when people insulted her but isn't the whole reason you made this thread was your were insulted alos anyone who thinks the forum is rude or vulgar hasn't ventured too deep in internet land

07-17-09 06:57 AM
    I agree people should be nicer. I also think people need to take comments with a grain of salt, sometimes they come off rude even when they where not meant that way. It is so easy to just ignore people that are rude and move on.

I think we are over moderated in this forum as it is. Anywho... happy foruming!!!
    07-17-09 09:30 AM
    okay, im sorry but the ppl in this forum are all a bunch of ppl who enjoy making drama. Go make a friend in real life, and get off your fat asses. Im done here, your all a bunch of losers.
    07-17-09 10:14 AM
    And hypocrites by the look of it. =\
    07-17-09 10:17 AM
    okay, im sorry but the ppl in this forum are all a bunch of ppl who enjoy making drama. Go make a friend in real life, and get off your fat asses. Im done here, your all a bunch of losers.
    lol be carefull out thre in that real world,
    07-17-09 10:20 AM
    The fact that post like these are getting more replies then most themes is the reason I am looking in to a different way to share my themes. More and more every day i see why theme makers sell themes when members would rather bicker then thank a theme maker. By months end i'm digging deep through the forum trying to see what page my themes are on while the Pay theme makers are counting their sales.
    07-17-09 10:25 AM
    i agree with mrtolles on this too many threads are started about requests and behaviours/manners that are no need for them and all the "themes" get lost on page 2 and 3
    07-17-09 10:37 AM
    Gurl, you, like, cannot, be serious! Gurl, are you serious? *flips hair and gives you an angry look*

Puhleaze! You start a thread ******** about how people are so rude and you end your posting with THAT kind of rudeness. You need to think long and hard about what is really bothering you. I dont think its the people here. I think you have some majorly broken plates up there in that cabinent of yours.

Wow.

Can someone make her a theme around this pic?

07-17-09 10:48 AM
    Gurl, you, like, cannot, be serious! Gurl, are you serious? *flips hair and gives you an angry look*

Puhleaze! You start a thread ******** about how people are so rude and you end your posting with THAT kind of rudeness. You need to think long and hard about what is really bothering you. I dont think its the people here. I think you have some majorly broken plates up there in that cabinent of yours.

Wow.

OK too late, I peed in my pants! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    07-17-09 11:19 AM

Wow.

LMFAO! CARTOON ur effin Hilarious, I love it!!!
    07-17-09 11:22 AM
    Your totally right. Honestly, can we please just all get along.. There are alot of great theme makers out there that think this whole forum is childish, and choose to post else where bc of it. Lets just stop right now!
    & that bothers you? If they choose to post elsewhere.... then LET IT BE. Seems like your advocating for a certain theme maker & if i'm not mistaken i think i know who it is.
    07-17-09 11:34 AM
    OK, I'm gonna fix this mess once and for all. Ready? Now put out both arms and pretend to grasp someone's hand with each of yours. Bow your head and close your eyes. Now start singing this with me: "Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya". .
    See, you feel better already now don't you?
    07-17-09 11:38 AM
    & that bothers you? If they choose to post elsewhere.... then LET IT BE. Seems like your advocating for a certain theme maker & if i'm not mistaken i think i know who it is.
    Like OMG, WHO?????? Im so clueless!
    07-17-09 11:43 AM
    wow, looks like they have to stuff up this one too since it hurts their little feelings someone lock this crap.
    07-17-09 11:47 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD