whats an OP? lol sorry..
    original poster (ie. thread starter)
    07-16-09 11:52 PM
    whats an OP? lol sorry..
    Original Post-er!
    07-16-09 11:53 PM
    ohhhh.... lol wow, i didnt know there were lingos at crackberry too!
    07-16-09 11:55 PM
    This thread must be about me *rolls eyes*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 11:55 PM
    This thread must be about me *rolls eyes*

OMW! Finally you come out! I was expecting a great pic in your post??
    07-16-09 11:56 PM
    your disgusting, how you werent banned, I dont know. But please, dont flood this thread with idiotic comments, you look ridiculous.
    07-16-09 11:56 PM
    ohhhh.... lol wow, i didnt know there were lingos at crackberry too!
    gurl, is this ur first time in a social forum??
    07-16-09 11:57 PM
    I dont go on forums too often.. I like to live in REAL life! lol But my phone was looking a little boring, so I came to look for a theme.. instead I found stupidity, and theme makers telling me they dont want to post here bc of ridiculous sad people.. THESE ppl are ruining my forum non real life experience! lol
    07-16-09 11:59 PM
    If you're so sensitive to my commentsn you might as well leave. I'm not going to stop my posting because you think its "disgusting". Get a life. I can show you disgusting, but it isn't going to be with words. Grow up, grow a set and quit you're complaining. BTW, there are way more important things to get upset over. For exampl, mermaid themes. Like, OMG, I bet a mermaid theme would be, like, so awesome! Wut evar!

07-17-09 12:03 AM
    I dont go on forums too often.. I like to live in REAL life! lol But my phone was looking a little boring, so I came to look for a theme.. instead I found stupidity, and theme makers telling me they dont want to post here bc of ridiculous sad people.. THESE ppl are ruining my forum non real life experience! lol
    And so, have you gotten the theme that were looking for when your phone was looking a little boring? Fess up.
    07-17-09 12:03 AM
    there's stupidity everywhere. but just because one person ruins the experience for you, no need to cry about it! just ignore and move on. pointing fingers doesn't help. just makes it worse.
    07-17-09 12:04 AM
    you posted about womans BLOOD flow in a forum. Your disgusting, and look stupid. Your the one who needs to grow up buddy, but im not going to argue with you, bc this is the internet... and unlike you, its not my life. Make some real friends, and talk garbage to them.
    07-17-09 12:05 AM
    And so, have you gotten the theme that were looking for when your phone was looking a little boring? Fess up.
    I BET IT'S MY SOCIALITE THEME! woo hoo! holla' back!
    07-17-09 12:05 AM
    If you're so sensitive to my commentsn you might as well leave. I'm not going to stop my posting because you think its "disgusting". Get a life. I can show you disgusting, but it isn't going to be with words. Grow up, grow a set and quit you're complaining. BTW, there are way more important things to get upset over. For exampl, mermaid themes. Like, OMG, I bet a mermaid theme would be, like, so awesome! Wut evar!

Hey how cool I live right down the road from Houston! haha I just noticed thats where your from! Phew....totally off subject...sorry!
    07-17-09 12:06 AM
    Oh and BTW, I'm pretty sure that none of said themers (all in your head) don't post themes because of ME. If that's true, then they need to rethink why they post. Plus, if ANYONE has a problem with me or my posts, feel free to tell me now or PM me. No need to hide. I don't bite (hard), I just speak my mind. Like, sorry! OMG!

07-17-09 12:06 AM

LOL I did!!! xfluidx and ashabee had some really cute ones! I was hoping for a mermaid one, but no luck. I did get one from pimpmyberry tho, super pretty! The more colorful the better! lol
    07-17-09 12:07 AM
    Oh and BTW, I'm pretty sure that none of said themers (all in your head) don't post themes because of ME. If that's true, then they need to rethink why they post. Plus, if ANYONE has a problem with me or my posts, feel free to tell me now or PM me. No need to hide. I don't bite (hard), I just speak my mind. Like, sorry! OMG!

ooo, rough. i like it
    07-17-09 12:07 AM
    your disgusting, how you werent banned, I dont know. But please, dont flood this thread with idiotic comments, you look ridiculous.
    This thread is supposed to about manners & this comment isn't very nice.

Not to defend anybody but his original post that got deleted was just a flippant comment that was said as a joke & was kinda funny if it was just taken at face value.

This is yet another thread that is spiralling...
    07-17-09 12:08 AM
    ooo, rough. i like it
    LMAO....you should feel honored I don't put that often!!!
    07-17-09 12:09 AM

Actually, theme makers did tell me, that was why I opened this thread about manners. Also, why do you keep talking like a valley girl? Your just drawing attention to yourself... omg.. you're bringing me down to your immature level. Im done, id rather have real life conversations, then stupid ones with you online.
    07-17-09 12:09 AM
    LMAO....you should feel honored I don't put that often!!!
    Honored indeed, like OMG!
    07-17-09 12:10 AM
    Hey, prettyinnothing, the internet is not my life. You'd know that if you knew me. Look at my post count and join date. Ding-dong, you're a goof. And yes, I mentioned a womans blood flow. Wow! You're a woman, so I guess when its that time of the month you get disgusted and hate yourself? I wouldn't doubt it with these posts you're making.

07-17-09 12:10 AM
    Ashabees, yes I'm in Houston. Clear Lake to be exact. You should meet me and tell them how mean I am. Lol

07-17-09 12:11 AM
    This thread is supposed to about manners & this comment isn't very nice.

Not to defend anybody but his original post that got deleted was just a flippant comment that was said as a joke & was kinda funny if it was just taken at face value.

This is yet another thread that is spiralling...

Your totally right. Honestly, can we please just all get along.. There are alot of great theme makers out there that think this whole forum is childish, and choose to post else where bc of it. Lets just stop right now!
    07-17-09 12:11 AM
    Hey, prettyinnothing, the internet is not my life. You'd know that if you knew me. Look at my post count and join date. Ding-dong, you're a goof. And yes, I mentioned a womans blood flow. Wow! You're a woman, so I guess when its that time of the month you get disgusted and hate yourself? I wouldn't doubt it with these posts you're making.

LIKE OMG, you need to stop, im about to pee my pants!
    07-17-09 12:12 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD