Can everyone please get along in this forum. Because of some peoples rude behavior, and lack of manners, some theme makers refuse to post bc they feel unappreciated, around childish people. If everyone gets along, there could be more free themes, and alot happier people. Lets keep our rude comments to ourselves, and make this forum a better place!

Kate.
    07-16-09 10:48 PM
    me 2nd that comment! agreed! more peaceful , cmon everybody !
    07-16-09 11:22 PM
    Welcome to the internet.
    07-16-09 11:28 PM
    Do not count on it. It's the way of the world.

And this is in the wrong section of the forum. Needs to be in Social Forums.
    07-16-09 11:29 PM
    I was so shocked when I came to this site to find some certain ppl totally acting childish, and disgusting. I dont blame theme makers for not wanting to post their themes on here. Its true brandon.r, this IS the internet, NOT real life.. It shouldnt be taken so seriously... If someone gets THAT involved in a forum, or whatever it is online.. thats just sad..
    07-16-09 11:31 PM
    Do not count on it. It's the way of the world.

And this is in the wrong section of the forum. Needs to be in Social Forums.
    No, this is the right section to be posting on. Bc ppl in THIS forum act ridiculous. Ppl need to to calm down, otherwise less and less ppl r going to come to this site, and post themes.. this is supposed to be for blackberry 8900 lovers!!!!! Not Ppl haters!!! lol
    07-16-09 11:33 PM
    I was so shocked when I came to this site to find some certain ppl totally acting childish, and disgusting. I dont blame theme makers for not wanting to post their themes on here. Its true brandon.r, this IS the internet, NOT real life.. It shouldnt be taken so seriously... If someone gets THAT involved in a forum, or whatever it is online.. thats just sad..
    It's been like this since the internet and forum boards began. No amount of begging is going to fix that and make people change.

Sorry I learned to ignore it a long time ago.
    07-16-09 11:34 PM
    No, this is the right section to be posting on. Bc ppl in THIS forum act ridiculous. Ppl need to to calm down, otherwise less and less ppl r going to come to this site, and post themes.. this is supposed to be for blackberry 8900 lovers!!!!! Not Ppl haters!!! lol
    It's been like this since the internet and forum boards began. No amount of begging is going to fix that and make people change.

Sorry I learned to ignore it a long time ago.
    True. As always though, learn to accept that there will always be idiots on the internet.

And brandon if you respond to another thread that im subcribed to, i get an email. my phone keeps beepin'! staaaaaap. haha
    07-16-09 11:37 PM
    I was on the mermaid thread and some character guy was disgusting.. another themer told me he got someone banned on here.. honestly, ppl like that are sad.. thats all i want to say.
    07-16-09 11:38 PM
    Can everyone please get along in this forum. Because of some peoples rude behavior, and lack of manners, some theme makers refuse to post bc they feel unappreciated, around childish people. If everyone gets along, there could be more free themes, and alot happier people. Lets keep our rude comments to ourselves, and make this forum a better place!

Kate.
    it's sad but true, however no thread and no amount of begging will make those certain people grow up, they'll have to learn how to wear the Big People Pants all by themselves.
    07-16-09 11:38 PM

And brandon if you respond to another thread that im subcribed to, i get an email. my phone keeps beepin'! staaaaaap. haha
    aha. i'm surprised your iPhone can handle all those emails at once xD
    07-16-09 11:39 PM
    aha. i'm surprised your iPhone can handle all those emails at once xD
    Shut up! I have push on my iPhone. So it just keeps playing the notification sound over and over again. Just now, even.
    07-16-09 11:41 PM
    I was on the mermaid thread and some character guy was disgusting.. another themer told me he got someone banned on here.. honestly, ppl like that are sad.. thats all i want to say.
    Hey I'm sure he doesn't mean harm. He's just being funny. BTW the real person you should be directing this towards is the one that started that post...she told me my themes were "repetitive" in way this might be true but hey I'm sharing for FREE not charging and PLUS she doesn't make themes so I took that as a insult. Not only that but she basically said I sucked...I wish the post was still up but a mod deleted it. It was a very rude post!!!
    07-16-09 11:43 PM
    Hey I'm sure he doesn't mean harm. He's just being funny. BTW the real person you should be directing this towards is the one that started that post...she told me my themes were "repetitive" in way this might be true but hey I'm sharing for FREE not charging and PLUS she doesn't make themes so I took that as a insult. Not only that but she basically said I sucked...I wish the post was still up but a mod deleted it. It was a very rude post!!!
    I personally like some of your themes
    07-16-09 11:44 PM
    Shut up! I have push on my iPhone. So it just keeps playing the notification sound over and over again. Just now, even.
    ohh okay!
    I have to say that is what always deterred me from forums. However there is a wealth of information to be absorbed and shared here and it's a shame when things can't be discussed nicely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ohh okay!
    haha yeah! i haven't lost many features switching over, but i must admit, I'm looking for a really cheap 8310. *anyone? anyone?*
    07-16-09 11:46 PM
    Excuse me? Who are you? And when did I post anything about you?
    07-16-09 11:46 PM
    I personally like some of your themes
    Why thank you!!!! It's always so nice to see a sweet comment!!!! Thanks again you made my night!!!
    07-16-09 11:48 PM
    If the OP had put "pretty please with cherries on top" I may have considered being nice.
    Last edited by emarsha; 07-16-09 at 11:52 PM.
    No not you..the person who started the thread.
    ohhhhh sorry nm, i misread what you said. lol
    Well, people can voice their opinion.. If you choose to take what someone says so seriously if they call you "repetitive", and you also admit to being "repetitive", then maybe your just being overly sensitive.. this is just the internet.. and im sure you have some nice themes, i saw an ice cream one, very nice.. no need to hold grudges.. Also, I dont think hes funny.. in a post int he mermaid theme, he was repulsive.. themers dont want to post bc of ppl like him.. no manners.. just disgusting.
    07-16-09 11:50 PM
    No not you..the person who started the thread.
    lol that is the OP..
    07-16-09 11:50 PM
    whats an OP? lol sorry..
    07-16-09 11:51 PM
    read at the top corner on the left, her avatar and handle are there. she's a great contributor of free themes.
    07-16-09 11:51 PM
80 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD