I’ve worked on this one with another designer for weeks. Theme includes ALL ORIGINAL artwork so you can be sure there’s nothing else like it. I’m very excited and pumped to be finally releasing it and to see your feedback on it. And just to let you guys know; this theme has been tested by 25 beta testers so we took care of any bug/issue imaginable.

Features

• 2 WB Icon Placements
    • 6 Customizable Dock Icons
    • 5 Item Hidden Today
    • Insanely Unique Battery and Signal Meters

Price – $4.99

Available for:
    Tour 9630
    Storm 95xx
    Curve 8900

Coming to more devices soon!
    Check out more screenshots and grab yourself a copy at ToneConcept.com – you won’t regret it!
    Last edited by Artem; 11-09-09 at 11:21 PM.
    11-07-09 03:08 PM
    Theme looks very unique. You did a good job on this and everything seems to flow together.

Do you have any 8900 screen shots?
    11-07-09 06:15 PM
    I bought this for the 8900. It looks just like in the screen shot, only shorter. :-). I love, love, love this battery and signal meter! Very unique. This theme looks even better on the phone than in the screenshots. Also, it's quick to respond and does not bog down the phone. I was kind of ambivelent about spending $4.99 for this b/c I like to squeeze a nickle til the buffalo hollers but I have to admit, this is a really great theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 06:55 PM
    I bought this for the 8900. It looks just like in the screen shot, only shorter. :-). I love, love, love this battery and signal meter! Very unique. This theme looks even better on the phone than in the screenshots. Also, it's quick to respond and does not bog down the phone. I was kind of ambivelent about spending $4.99 for this b/c I like to squeeze a nickle til the buffalo hollers but I have to admit, this is a really great theme.

Had to laugh on that.....
    11-07-09 07:50 PM
    Theme looks very unique. You did a good job on this and everything seems to flow together.

Do you have any 8900 screen shots?

Enjoy!
    11-08-09 02:06 PM
    you got my $4.99. The icon of the guy in the wife beater sold me.
    11-09-09 07:43 PM
    you got my $4.99. The icon of the guy in the wife beater sold me.
    Lol! How are you liking the theme?
    11-09-09 07:45 PM
    Great theme...............will you be updating this with the new TB 5.0? I really like this one alot!!

Keep up the good work
    11-09-09 07:47 PM
    This is so cool, lol.
    11-09-09 08:03 PM
    I also purchased this Artem! Great job, love the battery and icon meters!
    11-09-09 08:31 PM
    Lol! How are you liking the theme?
    OMG, I LOVE IT! It's definitely fun and colorful and DIFFERENT. Exactly what I was looking for. I love the huge icons, the fantastic meters and the notifiers. Definitely worth the $4.99.

i've posted my screenshot on the general discussions page and the 8900 screen thread =)
    11-09-09 08:51 PM
    I think this is a great theme and everything runs real smooth. One thing I wish I saw earlier, there's no profile icon on the home screen.

11-10-09 04:55 AM
    I think this is a great theme and everything runs real smooth. One thing I wish I saw earlier, there's no profile icon on the home screen.

There are 8 icons slots that are customizable on the home screen, you could make one of them profiles. I set my left convenience key as profiles so that I can use all 8 slots for other things. QL is on the right convenience key.

I'm gonna be using this theme for a while, I ? the cartoony look.

11-10-09 05:03 AM
    I realize that, emarsha, and thanks for the tip.

I don't need a profile icon to actually switch profiles (I use shortcut "F"). I liked the display so I know what I'm on given different situations. I *could* use one of the slots for profile, but I didn't want to, lol. Also because there's no profile icon, it doesn't appear on the lock screen..

Last edited by japanangel; 11-10-09 at 05:39 AM.
    11-10-09 05:35 AM
    I realize that, emarsha, and thanks for the tip.

I don't need a profile icon to actually switch profiles (I use shortcut "F"). I liked the display so I know what I'm on given different situations. I *could* use one of the slots for profile, but I didn't want to, lol. Also because there's no profile icon, it doesn't appear on the lock screen..

I would add a profile icon, but that would make the theme way too cluttered, don't you think?
    11-10-09 08:27 PM
    I would add a profile icon, but that would make the theme way too cluttered, don't you think?
    i like it as is. enough icons on the home screen anyway to make one of them profiles and see which one is selected, when not locked.

had this on since i purchased it last night! creativity and uniqueness is awesome.
    11-10-09 08:47 PM
    I never thought I'd pay for one on my 8900 after all the excellent ones that have been posted here, but I did . The icons are killer and the big battery and signal things frame the screen perfectly. The 2 icons up top somehow make the frame job complete and the today stuff up the middle make a wallpaper unnecessary. On this screen those icons are very nicely detailed and just the right (large) size because this theme isn't meant for a custom wallpaper (so you made them big enough to see well). My only wish is the green light bulbs signal meters would show with UMA, not just EDGE, down the right side. That green battery meter has been used in other themes only smaller and horizontal (without the number%). The icons with the thin white borders to set them off are excellent. It looks fine with the enclosed black background which gets a little different tint when tilted back. Some might like a slightly different (but dark) colored solid colored (but textured-like stucco or grainy) background to mix it up a bit if you could find a couple of those. Quicklaunch shows nicely with a similar black background on my phone. You did an excellent job with this theme. As Waldog said it flows together well.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 11-10-09 at 11:16 PM.
    11-10-09 11:07 PM
    love this theme...I have it on my bold 9700!!!
    02-25-10 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD