If anyone knows how to obtain NY Yankees themes for an 8900 it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    04-21-09 04:17 PM
    Someone already posted about wanting one of these but no one has responded yet. i'd hit up google.. ...

in all honesty i'd do but i'm not a yankee fan.. .. .. and just because i'm sarcastic i'd make it look like
    04-21-09 04:24 PM
    Someone already posted about wanting one of these but no one has responded yet. i'd hit up google.. ...

in all honesty i'd do but i'm not a yankee fan.. .. .. and just because i'm sarcastic i'd make it look like
    lol, ain't that the truth though! Yeah, there are a few sports related themes in here and while they are good, i think that a true fan of the team would make the theme great. c_is_for_crackberry made a OU theme and while i'm die hard BIG RED Fan, he's right in that i'd never answer my phone with that one!
    04-21-09 04:58 PM
    lol, ain't that the truth though! Yeah, there are a few sports related themes in here and while they are good, i think that a true fan of the team would make the theme great. c_is_for_crackberry made a OU theme and while i'm die hard BIG RED Fan, he's right in that i'd never answer my phone with that one!
    big red fan? Cincinnati Reds or Boston Red Sox?
    04-21-09 05:00 PM
    lol, College. Nebraska Corn Huskers! OU is our biggest Rival.
    04-21-09 05:06 PM
    If anyone knows how to obtain NY Yankees themes for an 8900 it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Sorry we hijacked your thread.

Any theme on here you can add your own wallpaper. There are a few themes that showoff wallpaper nice. Find a nice Yankee's 480x360 wallpaper and try this one by c_is_for_crackberry

Full Screen Theme

Or this one by some other guy. lol
    Zulu Hidden Dock
    04-21-09 05:21 PM
    Sorry to interrupt your program...

Yankees suck! GO RED SOX!!!

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 05:25 PM
    Boston Swept them .LOL
    04-26-09 11:19 PM
    I would love a NY yankees theme as well, there aren't enough sports themes out there
    04-27-09 09:37 AM
    insteed of a theme your should be looking for a higher fence in the outfield so less home runs are hit on your team,

ps are those $2500 seats really worth it
    04-28-09 08:09 AM
    Sorry to interrupt your program...

Yankees suck! GO RED SOX!!!

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL! Good luck with that argument.
    04-28-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD