I'm looking for a theme that will allow me to see my homescreen wallpaper clearly. Preferably, with a thinner or transparent header at the top and smaller six icons at the bottom. I tried out a reverie theme but it slowed down my 8900, so I took it off. I dont need a fancy vanishing dock or a weather slot, if I could just literally have smaller versions of the homescreen icons I would be satisfied with that. Is there anything like that out there?
    02-28-10 01:55 PM
    I'm looking for a theme that will allow me to see my homescreen wallpaper clearly. Preferably, with a thinner or transparent header at the top and smaller six icons at the bottom. I tried out a reverie theme but it slowed down my 8900, so I took it off. I dont need a fancy vanishing dock or a weather slot, if I could just literally have smaller versions of the homescreen icons I would be satisfied with that. Is there anything like that out there?
    Ooooh BBBM has one on her website called peace & love remixed. Its really nice also Brandy with Artistic-Me has one called Nox you might like. That's all I know but google BBBM themes for the first one I said. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 03:44 PM
    Have you tried the reverie theme with the real icons? I have it on my 8900 and it doesn't seem to be slowing it down at all...

What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-10 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD