View Poll Results: Whose theme is the BEST?? (creativity, uniqueness, user friendlyness, etc)

Voters
359. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shift Into Gear - kscrum

73 20.33%
  • Elegance - xFluidx

35 9.75%
  • Freehand/Scribble Scrolling Dock - c_is_for_crackberry

21 5.85%
  • Mac Like - emarsha

38 10.58%
  • Juicy Couture (Viva La Juicy) - Ashleyx3

11 3.06%
  • Sex On The Beach - dannieloco

76 21.17%
  • Tetris - mrtolles

37 10.31%
  • Hello Kitty Peace - NancyDrew

68 18.94%
    Not Much Time Left To GET Ur Vote In!!!!
    06-27-09 05:22 PM
    Nearly OVER. GET VOTING!! =]]]]
    06-29-09 05:45 AM
    353 Total Votes so far. Come on people we can't let this end in a tie!!
    06-29-09 02:01 PM
    What happens if there's a tie? Is there going to be a tie breaker theme comp?
    06-29-09 02:53 PM
    Don't know- since there is no prize, I guess it wouldn't matter-hahaha.
    06-29-09 02:57 PM
    Don't know- since there is no prize, I guess it wouldn't matter-hahaha.
    true dat.............
    06-29-09 03:02 PM
    I remember FBR offering herself as a date to the winner... and C was asking she'd be willing to bring her azz to Canada.

Aside from that.. there's no prize aside from braggin rights and being the 1st ever winner of this comp!

Come on kscrum!!
    Last edited by dannieloco; 06-29-09 at 03:14 PM.
    06-29-09 03:07 PM
    Sex on the beach is off the chain man! Those custom icons are stellar dude...amazing work
    06-29-09 03:09 PM
    I remember FBR offering herself as a date to the winner... and C was asking she'd be willing to bring her azz to Canada.

Aside from that.. there's no prize aside from braggin rights and being the 1st ever winner of this comp!
    Oh yea?? Maybe I should enter next month's contest then...she's hott!!
    06-29-09 03:12 PM
    Oh yea?? Maybe I should enter next month's contest then...she's hott!!
    Definitely.. Enter man! The contest has already begun. The theme is Professional and clean theme...
    Goodluck.
    06-29-09 03:13 PM
    I now hope to lose !!!

Don't say that!
    06-29-09 03:28 PM
    looks like ur still winning....
    06-29-09 04:21 PM
    Looks Like Congratulations Are In Order For Dannieloco!!
    Our First 8900 Theme Comp Winner!!!
    06-30-09 03:44 AM
    I'm on mobile so can't see how close it was, but Congratulations Dannieloco! Also to kscrum for the close second finish and to all the competitors for their great entries! Look forward to July's entries!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 08:15 AM
    Congrats to dannieloco for the win!

And congrats and THANK YOU to all the other entries - I really thought this was the coolest contest ever and absolutely loved all of the themes!

Can't wait for next month's competition - I'm pretty sure I have my fav picked out but there could be more entries so I'm waiting patiently...
    06-30-09 08:46 AM
    congratulations danny! your icons make me squirm with delight
    06-30-09 08:58 AM
    I'm on mobile so can't see how close it was, but Congratulations Dannieloco! Also to kscrum for the close second finish and to all the competitors for their great entries! Look forward to July's entries!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Congratulations Danny!!! Looks like you edged me out bro. Oh well, second place is the first loser! I just want to say that I think that Mrtolles had the most original and creative theme in the competition-that theme definitely deserves an honorable mention.
    06-30-09 09:31 AM
    Congrats Danny Boy!!! & props to ALL the theme makers, You all have exceptionally marvelous themes!
    06-30-09 09:41 AM
    Congratulations to all the awesome theme makers. The themes that were put out in this competition just goes to show what kind of talent there is on here!
    Congrats to Danny for the winning theme! I think you were meant to win this competition considering the prize offering! lol.
    KSCRUM- you were so close, next month hire a cheerleader and you'll be sure to win!
    I do agree with you though Mr.Tolles theme did take the most original and creative theme. Awesome work!
    06-30-09 10:00 AM
    Congratulations Danny!!! Looks like you edged me out bro. Oh well, second place is the first loser! I just want to say that I think that Mrtolles had the most original and creative theme in the competition-that theme definitely deserves an honorable mention.
    Thanks Shane! And We need not all forget, it was Shane's (kscrum) Idea for the competition. BIG thanks to him and Danny for carry it out!

So what do ya'll think? Dr Seuss for my corporate July entry? lol Guess i'll grow up a bit and see what I can come up with, profession style.
    06-30-09 10:07 AM
    Congratulations to all the awesome theme makers. The themes that were put out in this competition just goes to show what kind of talent there is on here!
    Congrats to Danny for the winning theme! I think you were meant to win this competition considering the prize offering! lol.
    KSCRUM- you were so close, next month hire a cheerleader and you'll be sure to win! I do agree with you though Mr.Tolles theme did take the most original and creative theme. Awesome work!
    You're too much, Berry Hot! LMAO!
    06-30-09 10:09 AM
    thanks guys!

I really didnt think I'd win this because the competition had some awesome themes submitted. Kscrum came in 2nd and that's because your theme is definitely the most creative (along with the tetris by mrtolles of course, and scrabble By C and all the other Entries).

Thanks to everyone who joined this competition. It was a fun two weeks and July's competition is in full swing now. YAH
    06-30-09 10:22 AM
    You're too much, Berry Hot! LMAO!
    damm u! haha

Spare me! pulease!
    06-30-09 10:25 AM
    Hey danny- when do you think those OTA's will be up?
    06-30-09 11:10 AM
    LOL. My husband would say I've got it all...
    Lucky Man!!!!!

I love Berry Hot! She's on point w/those answers... I couldn't have said it any better than her!
    She's hilarious!!! Berry_Hot keep them responses coming!!!
    06-30-09 12:03 PM
176 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD