View Poll Results: Whose theme is the BEST?? (creativity, uniqueness, user friendlyness, etc)

Voters
359. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shift Into Gear - kscrum

73 20.33%
  • Elegance - xFluidx

35 9.75%
  • Freehand/Scribble Scrolling Dock - c_is_for_crackberry

21 5.85%
  • Mac Like - emarsha

38 10.58%
  • Juicy Couture (Viva La Juicy) - Ashleyx3

11 3.06%
  • Sex On The Beach - dannieloco

76 21.17%
  • Tetris - mrtolles

37 10.31%
  • Hello Kitty Peace - NancyDrew

68 18.94%
    Wow everyone is doing so well!!.. Well, MOST people.. Great Job!!
    HaHa u would say that... brat
    loll j/k
    06-16-09 02:18 PM
    I assume the Baseball theme didn't make it because it's the same developer as Sex on the Beach? The Shift theme is very original but I don't use it nearly as much as Sex on the Beach because it's hard to see the icons in bad light. Some of the icons are very small and you almost have to memorize what they are. The Sex icons are tops. So were the baseball icons. Enter that one for July.
    06-16-09 02:55 PM
    I assume the Baseball theme didn't make it because it's the same developer as Sex on the Beach? The Shift theme is very original but I don't use it nearly as much as Sex on the Beach because it's hard to see the icons in bad light. Some of the icons are very small and you almost have to memorize what they are. The Sex icons are tops. So were the baseball icons. Enter that one for July.
    No it's because Danny made Sex On The Beach specifically for the June Theme Comp. I hope u voted....
    06-16-09 02:57 PM
    My vote has been entered!

Awesome job theme makers. i have 3 of those themes up there.
    06-16-09 03:06 PM
    I see soo much potential in Juicy Couture. Im shocked that it's trailing. There's 2 weeks left so there's plenty of time to climb the charts.
    06-16-09 04:04 PM
    Maybe you have to make a name of yourself first. HAHA.
    One day i aim to get there!! LOL
    06-16-09 04:17 PM
    Anyway - just a thought.
    What does the winner get out of this? LOL

Has anyone mentioned that?
    06-16-09 04:18 PM
    Anyway - just a thought.
    What does the winner get out of this? LOL

Has anyone mentioned that?
    aside from braggin rights.. not sure.

But we still have two weeks to decide!
    06-16-09 04:26 PM
    Voted. Good luck guys. Tough call as all is of good qaulity

Cheers!
    06-16-09 05:51 PM
    Good Luck to Everyone My Vote is In!
    06-16-09 06:01 PM
    I tip my hat off to Nancy Drew.
    Do your thang girl!!
    06-16-09 09:42 PM
    I tip my hat off to Nancy Drew.
    Do your thang girl!!
    and what about the other theme makers?
    06-16-09 09:46 PM
    Ur all legit! How many freaken Hello kitty themes r out there anyways?? LOTS cuz I HAD them all at one time but its hard to find themes that r original and fun and user-friendly like Sex on the Beach, Shift Into Gear and tetris...for free!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 09:53 PM
    Ur all legit! How many freaken Hello kitty themes r out there anyways?? LOTS cuz I HAD them all at one time but its hard to find themes that r original and fun and user-friendly like Sex on the Beach, Shift Into Gear and tetris...for free!!!
    fugg.. 2PacRoxy

is this ur first diss song? jp.
    we all love bigbad nancydrew. She's a designer brand.
    06-16-09 10:01 PM
    Lmao!!! Nah its all good I don't need no drive-bys

06-16-09 10:06 PM
    just dont go to vegas =/

ps. you used a double negative
    06-16-09 10:08 PM
    Voted...it was hard because I have 3 of them on my phone...so I went with the one I keep changing to on my phone
    06-16-09 10:09 PM
    Lol....ok just don't invite me then next time u go
    But I really do luv HK..sshh!!

06-16-09 10:11 PM
    Well, i think its bc the themes needed to be unique.. This type of theme has been done hundreds of times before, especially by Nancy Drew! (w00!) She just copied other peoples original ideas.. There was no originality.
    However my favorits are nancy drew's theme, fluidx, and that cool first one with all those nobs n stuff, and meters.. that one isnt my taste, but its very original, and you could tell a ton of thought was put into it. Great Job Guys!!
    not to knock on nancydrew or anything, but the hello kitty theme is not an original or unique. she also used stock icons that's been colorized.

i don't think she meant to "copy" other peoples designs. the juicy couture has been done by other people, not just nancydrew.

nancydrew has a really big fan base. i should know, i check her website often enough for the freebies.
    Last edited by emarsha; 06-17-09 at 09:45 AM.
    06-17-09 06:15 AM
    heyyy, guys...my vote is in!!!
    06-17-09 08:42 AM
    Yea, I see what your saying but, I think Nancy Drew made that specific theme because there is such a high demand for Hello Kitty for some reason.. lol Plus, There is no other Hello Kitty themes like that else where on the internet, where as the juicy theme has been done almost exactly by other people, there is no originality. And btw, im a fan of nancy drew as well, I go on her site religiously AND i also subscribe to her monthly theme club (Soooo worth my $5!!) lol!
    I was going to subscribe to that, but it closed! I was too late! DARN IT!

It's cool, I think the freebies will last me a while until it opens up again.

I LOVE HELLO KITTY! I think I may do one too!
    06-17-09 10:06 AM
    WOO HOO! 12 votes!! Thank you my 12 voters! (one is me....heh)
    06-17-09 10:07 AM
    elegance looks the neatest and most profesional...looks very good
    06-17-09 12:38 PM
    You don't see me the same as part of the theme family? I am just a theme maker like all of you guys. I have no graphic design background or education or anything....I let my followers on twitter know that they could download the theme on here. And I have almost 600 followers on twitter and only 29 votes so that doesn't say much.

I do post on crackberry and not just about themes. You can read my posts...I only post my free themes here, and don't advertise premium themes here either. Themes aren't my business, I have 2 jobs and do this for fun. You'd be surprised how few people actually want to pay for themes. There are so many free awesome ones out there now. I have to have some premium themes to compensate for the time I spend doing them. I don't even have any ads on my blog like most do.

I just did this for fun, I don't even think there's a prize for this? I keep getting compared and keep getting flack about themes and I'm just like all you other theme makers!
    06-17-09 01:51 PM
    nice avatar xFLuidx
    06-17-09 02:53 PM
176 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD