WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME FIREWORKS FOR THE 4th THAT WOULD BE A HOT THEME!
    06-16-09 05:29 PM
    serious everyone, try this theme even if you'd never use it once, just to see how amazing the svg file is
    Thanks. I turned in what i turned in and i'm proud of it, but yeah, looking at the screenshot just doesn't show it off. Next time, i'll have a better description in the name! But really, it's doing just fine the way it is.
    06-16-09 05:33 PM
    serious everyone, try this theme even if you'd never use it once, just to see how amazing the svg file is
    I agree! can't even begin to imagine how long that took to create... Impressive to say the least... I loved tetris as a kid, was never good at it though
    06-16-09 05:35 PM

I like Very Hot , I mean Berry Hot's color idea.
    Awwww thank you...
    06-16-09 05:44 PM
    YESSSSSS! lol. Reena u Mrs. are the bomb.

Im down for any theme. Maybe we can get some ideas from the theme request thread.

How about we start basic. I feel that the two most popular themes on these forums are either

1: A solid girly theme. One that has a balance of girl colors with girl images, but one that a 30 year old married woman would rock. (similar to NancyDrew themes and emarsha, xFluidx, and Ashley3x too)

2: A solid theme that targets the business professional who uses their BB. I sometimes like the simple themes, with solid icons, and nothing too childish. (i was thinking that would be my next theme)

I figure if we were to pick a topic, it should be one that is highly sought after by members of CB.
    I was just downloading and collecting graphics and such for next months theme contest! WOO HOO!
    06-16-09 07:49 PM
    Reading all of theser ideas has gotten me really conflicted about what we should do for next month. I like the idea of a "subject" but it seems very limiting. I for one wouldn't be inspired to build a theme for a comp if I wasn't "in to" the subject. The "color/s" idea sounds great b/c you can build creatively while only restricting yourself to a color palette. At the end of the day MAJORITY RULES though.
    06-16-09 08:22 PM
    I was just downloading and collecting graphics and such for next months theme contest! WOO HOO!
    yah me too! haha

ps love the avatar.
    06-16-09 09:00 PM
    yah me too! haha

ps love the avatar.
    the avatar loves you.
    06-17-09 07:36 AM
    I like the idea of an open competition where anything goes. My second choice would be an executive theme.

Some of the creativity for the June competition was outstanding, but on the same hand, some weren't real practical to use. Tough to set your phone down in a meeting with a Tetris theme. Nothing against Mrtolles and his theme, it is an awesome piece of work.

So, I vote for open competition or executive.

To ALL theme developers, THANKS for your hard work.
    06-17-09 10:00 AM
    Please check out the 8900 Theme Competition that was brought to public vote yesterday.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/ju...-thread-248898

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 12:19 PM
    Haha I like the advertising FBR! Lol

06-17-09 02:47 PM
    I doubt there will be a general consensus on next month's comp so how about we let one of the major contributors like Danny, C, Hayley, Emarsha or Mrtolles decide this month? Maybe go in alphabetical order and no bitchen' about their decision?
    06-17-09 04:41 PM
    Well in regard to not being able to set your phone down in a meeting and limiting the theme makers, what about a customizable wallpaper friendly theme? Its hard to find a good functional theme that you can also "make your own." I like having a theme i love and being able to switch up the wallpaper and it still looks great.

Reading this makes it sound kind of simplistic but i guess i cant explain the idea in my head. lol i tried.
    06-17-09 05:38 PM
    Haha I like the advertising FBR! Lol

HaHa I'm glad SOMEDODY does lol...well I figured since I'm not in the comp it would be cool if I helped out and tried to get more people to come and vote
    06-17-09 06:06 PM
    thank you all
    06-17-09 09:22 PM
    the avatar loves you.
    lmao..ur hilarious emarsha
    06-17-09 09:24 PM
    I think we should start thinking about this one.
    Like maybe a 'subject' this time. I dunno.

What do you guys think??

Any ideas for a subject?
    Ur themes Rock, though i cant use them for some reason my blackberry wont download them but they are beautiful
    06-17-09 11:15 PM
    Ur themes Rock, though i cant use them for some reason my blackberry wont download them but they are beautiful
    use the BB browser and it should work..
    Maybe the OTA is down otherwise.
    06-17-09 11:48 PM
    Did we ever decided how we should run the July Theme Contest?
    06-19-09 03:42 PM
    Hahaha. No. I still really like the idea of a subject though, but thats just my opinion.
    ^______________________________^
    06-19-09 03:48 PM
    suggestion: how about an 80's or 90's, theme.. music, movies, tv shows or something like that??? or some kind of era

just wanna help... the idea of the competition makes themes that much more exciting
    06-19-09 06:33 PM
    someone suggested we do something patriotic in honor of 4th of July coming up? that would be cool!
    06-19-09 06:44 PM
    someone suggested we do something patriotic in honor of 4th of July coming up? that would be cool!
    haha that was me but SOME PEOPLE lol are Canadian or from the UK so they don't celebrate Independence Day!!
    06-19-09 07:12 PM
    haha that was me but SOME PEOPLE lol are Canadian or from the UK so they don't celebrate Independence Day!!
    hmmm, okay. that makes sense.

how about everyone gets one wallpaper to work with and everyone does whatever they want to it?
    06-19-09 08:33 PM
    ^ that sounds like a good idea. Maybe I can choose it?

Lol

06-19-09 11:31 PM
103 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD