I think we should start thinking about this one.
    Like maybe a 'subject' this time. I dunno.

What do you guys think??

Any ideas for a subject?
    06-16-09 02:19 PM
    i agree a subject this time would be my preference
    06-16-09 02:28 PM
    How about who can make the best Crackberry theme?
    06-16-09 02:28 PM
    or maybe something for Independence Day??
    06-16-09 02:37 PM
    im a koo koo canadian remember and i think xFulidx is from europe, we wont have a fiar chance at that subject
    06-16-09 02:45 PM
    Oh yea huh lol and I said it wasn't YOU who was kookoo remember??
    06-16-09 02:47 PM
    Oh yea huh lol and I said it wasn't YOU who was kookoo remember??
    oh i know you said i wasnt Koo Koo but that doesnt mean im not
    06-16-09 02:55 PM
    How about a Lakers 2009 Championship? ! ?
    06-16-09 03:24 PM

YESSSSSS! lol. Reena u Mrs. are the bomb.

Im down for any theme. Maybe we can get some ideas from the theme request thread.

How about we start basic. I feel that the two most popular themes on these forums are either

1: A solid girly theme. One that has a balance of girl colors with girl images, but one that a 30 year old married woman would rock. (similar to NancyDrew themes and emarsha, xFluidx, and Ashley3x too)

2: A solid theme that targets the business professional who uses their BB. I sometimes like the simple themes, with solid icons, and nothing too childish. (i was thinking that would be my next theme)

I figure if we were to pick a topic, it should be one that is highly sought after by members of CB.
    06-16-09 03:46 PM

Im down for any theme. Maybe we can get some ideas from the theme request thread.

How about we start basic. I feel that the two most popular themes on these forums are either

1: A solid girly theme. One that has a balance of girl colors with girl images, but one that a 30 year old married woman would rock. (similar to NancyDrew themes and emarsha, xFluidx, and Ashleyx3 too)

2: A solid theme that targets the business professional who uses their BB. I sometimes like the simple themes, with solid icons, and nothing too childish. (i was thinking that would be my next theme). I enter many meetings throughout the day and everyone busts out their BB and places it on the table. Ive noticed NO ONE uses themes on their BB's. I figure when I have important meetings, I always switch back to a more professional looking theme.

I figure if we were to pick a topic, it should be one that is highly sought after by members of CB.
    06-16-09 03:46 PM

1: A solid girly theme. One that has a balance of girl colors with girl images, but one that a 30 year old married woman would rock. (similar to NancyDrew themes and emarsha, xFluidx, and Ashleyx3 too)

2: A solid theme that targets the business professional who uses their BB. I sometimes like the simple themes, with solid icons, and nothing too childish. (i was thinking that would be my next theme). I enter many meetings throughout the day and everyone busts out their BB and places it on the table. Ive noticed NO ONE uses themes on their BB's. I figure when I have important meetings, I always switch back to a more professional looking theme.

#2 ... not many 'professional' themes

& noOoOo danny... U'z da boOomb!!!
    06-16-09 03:52 PM
    being a "newbie" I probably shouldnt have a say so but my 2 cents for what it's worth...

I really enjoyed looking at 8 different themes this month, all of which are totally unique. I like that... A given "subject" may really limit the creativity of the abstract thinking that goes into creating these wonderful themes... What if it wasn't a "subject" to base the theme off of but a color?

But again just my 2 cents...
    06-16-09 03:57 PM
    being a "newbie" I probably shouldnt have a say so but my 2 cents for what it's worth...

I really enjoyed looking at 8 different themes this month, all of which are totally unique. I like that... A given "subject" may really limit the creativity of the abstract thinking that goes into creating these wonderful themes... What if it wasn't a "subject" to base the theme off of but a color?

i like ur thinkinggg...
    06-16-09 04:00 PM

Berry_Hot

What you said is what I was originally thinking. I actually believe your idea is better than basing it off a subject. I think that choosing a color would be better than choosing a subject too, for the same reasons..

I guess we can put it up for a vote on what color?? xFluidx can add a vote feature in this thread if we decided to do colors instead of a subject.

ps. Reena if we partied together, I'd buy you a patron fa sho!
    06-16-09 04:02 PM
    Berry_Hot

What you said is what I was originally thinking. I actually believe your idea is better than basing it off a subject. I think that choosing a color would be better than choosing a subject too, for the same reasons..

I guess we can put it up for a vote on what color?? xFluidx can add a vote feature in this thread if we decided to do colors instead of a subject.

ps. Reena if we partied together, I'd buy you a patron fa sho!
    i <3 PiNK...

eeeeeeeee.... ya dijiste! It's on. No backin' out now, Danny.
    06-16-09 04:11 PM
    Well we can see what everyone thinks. I don't mind. Though Danny i do like your idea of the 'executive' type theme. (The professional one) I dunno, i like all of the ideas.

I mean, fair enough it does limit creativity a little, but people can throw out themes whenever they like. No one is stopping them.

I just think it'd be interesting to see everyone elses themes on a subject.

I don't mind at all. =]
    06-16-09 04:15 PM
    Well we can see what everyone thinks. I don't mind. Though Danny i do like your idea of the 'executive' type theme. (The professional one) I dunno, i like all of the ideas.

I mean, fair enough it does limit creativity a little, but people can throw out themes whenever they like. No one is stopping them.

I just think it'd be interesting to see everyone elses themes on a subject.

I don't mind at all. =]
    What ever u think is best Hayley.. we can always just see what the majority of people want..
    06-16-09 04:17 PM
    i <3 PiNK...

eeeeeeeee.... ya dijiste! It's on. No backin' out now, Danny.
    lol. i <3 pink too

btw, from you supermodel glamor photo shoot, I woulda never been able to tell that you're Latina.. fugg.. my Hispanic chick radar is off. WAY off.
    06-16-09 04:18 PM
    yeah i agree with halyey, we can make themes whenever but for a comp a subject would be good, so we see who can make the best *** theme, most competitions are based on a subject, and some of us need an idea before we can do anything with it
    06-16-09 04:20 PM
    lol. i <3 pink too

btw, from you supermodel glamor photo shoot, I woulda never been able to tell that you're Latina.. fugg.. my Hispanic chick radar is off. WAY off.
    I am disappointed in u Danny... i look like a total beaner! haha... jk.

What did u think i was?
    06-16-09 04:21 PM
    I am disappointed in u Danny... i look like a total beaner! haha... jk.

What did u think i was?
    LOL! yeah friggin right. I thought you were whitey.. or maybe something other than beaner. Then again, we are in LA.. I shoulda known.
    06-16-09 04:24 PM
    LOL! yeah friggin right. I thought you were whitey.. or maybe something other than beaner. Then again, we are in LA.. I shoulda known.
    Yessirrr...

p.s. i like that song 'shoulda known' - atmosphere
    06-16-09 04:31 PM
    What if we don't make the "Subject" competition the monthly one, and use the "Subject" competition as as mini filler between the 16th and end of the month? I don't have next months ready yet, but i really wouldn't want to feel like i have to hold on to it for a month when i do get finished with it b/c it doesn't fit the subject.

I like Very Hot , I mean Berry Hot's color idea. That gives more room for theme makers own creativity. But also, making it a subject also forces the theme maker to be the most creative??? We can do it one way this month and the other the next. But yeah, i think the idea of a subject, color or whatever will make more voters actually try the theme. I'm kinda kicking myself b/c if you haven't tried my Tetris theme, the screenshots may not really impress you and you may not understand it simulates game play.

Danny... Your Hot Hispanic chick radar must be way off.
    06-16-09 05:08 PM
    Danny's radar's on WiFi its always on!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 05:18 PM
    if you haven't tried my Tetris theme, the screenshots may not really impress you and you may not understand it simulates game play.

serious everyone, try this theme even if you'd never use it once, just to see how amazing the svg file is
    06-16-09 05:23 PM
103 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD