View Poll Results: Which is the best "Professional" Theme?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black & Gray - Ashabees

13 14.77%
  • Pro Comp - C_is_for_crackberry

6 6.82%
  • Hidden Dock BUUF - Emarsha

6 6.82%
  • Lazer Side Pro Business - Kscrum

12 13.64%
  • Gemini - Mrtolles

9 10.23%
  • Pro Bono - Waldog

30 34.09%
  • Executive 8900 - xFluidx

12 13.64%
    I dont think people like his themes 10x better than anyone else's.... their is just a lot of chatter in his threads.... I am guilty of it at times as well...
    07-17-09 02:52 PM
    Hey Shane,

I thought I was part of this group of friends. The more days that pass I realize Im not consider a friend to you guys anymore. I was linked to FBR back in the day when I used to tease her for "spamming" the crackberry threads. I coined that term thinking it was funny and never thought it would be used to be mean at anyone.

Waldog, sms'd me earlier today (i cant quote exactly cause I deleted the 4 page SMS message) saying my themes "arent all that" and that he's sure that I have many other logins that I use to post on CB.
    To set things straight, I do not have any other screen name nor do i plan to ever get one. I log in using my one and only screen name. I spend more time on my mitsubishi, studentdoctor, and even the iphone forums and dont care much to bump my own threads here on CB. However, I do care to reply to any questions or even comments left on my threads. It's my prerogative. With that said, I see why suspicions arise. I have one computer and one laptop. If a mod can please check to see that my IP or MAC address or something, hasnt logged on using another account, that would be great. I'd love to some how prove that I only use my dannieloco login.

My themes are simple and I dont plan to step on anyone's toes and start making them sweet *** animated themes. I plan to continue making simple themes that I hope people continue enjoying.

Im not hiding anything from you guys and I really hope this message isnt taken out of context.
    07-17-09 03:00 PM
    So much for "Friendly Competition"...........

Cool thread gone sour. Shame........it really is......

Anything you guys wish to discuss involving arguments, etc, take to PM
    Don't bring it out to the public... It's really not worth it and your not gaining anything by doing so.

If these things like this continue the thread will be locked and warnings will be issued......

Personal Attacks
    Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!
    07-17-09 03:20 PM
    i have a great idean maybe a mod will read this since this thread is now "monitored" why isnt the theme request thread made a sticky and any request made outside that thread deleted that would really clean up all the unnessesary thread??
    07-17-09 03:29 PM
    Mods if you are going to move the chit chat threads, please move them all. There is NO reason that any theme needs more then lets say 150 post on it. When you move threads like that it seams like a "Personal Attack", and we all know it's against the rules!
    07-17-09 03:41 PM
    i have a great idean maybe a mod will read this since this thread is now "monitored" why isnt the theme request thread made a sticky and any request made outside that thread deleted that would really clean up all the unnessesary thread??
    This sounds like a great idea-can we please do this Mods?
    07-17-09 03:46 PM
    Thread and competition closed. Ordinarily Moderators do not
    discuss their actions in public but this I feel requires an
    explanation so bear with me.

This thread started out as a great idea and one that could have
    benefited the community immensely.

Somewhere along the line that changed.

I went back to page one and reread every post, including the ones
    members deleted on their own, and at varying points this thing
    has gone so far afield that it required moderation on several
    occasions. I must have deleted at least a dozen and a half posts
    myself.