View Poll Results: Which is the best "Professional" Theme?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black & Gray - Ashabees

13 14.77%
  • Pro Comp - C_is_for_crackberry

6 6.82%
  • Hidden Dock BUUF - Emarsha

6 6.82%
  • Lazer Side Pro Business - Kscrum

12 13.64%
  • Gemini - Mrtolles

9 10.23%
  • Pro Bono - Waldog

30 34.09%
  • Executive 8900 - xFluidx

12 13.64%
    He's such a whiny baby, haha! I'm with ya on that one lol!
    oh its insane how much he whines, ive never seen anything like it
    07-15-09 02:59 PM
    aaagghhh i accidentally voted for the wrong theme... anyway we could fix that?
    dont think there is a way to do it
    07-15-09 03:01 PM
    Um, no sorry. I can't change anything about the voting at all. And that would just be wrong if I DID have the ability to do that...
    07-15-09 03:01 PM
    Um, no sorry. I can't change anything about the voting at all. And that would just be wrong if I DID have the ability to do that...
    that's right... good point.
    07-15-09 03:08 PM
    LOL, we'd be best friends you and me if you could change the polls.
    haha, I know, right!
    07-15-09 03:08 PM
    LOL, we'd be best friends you and me if you could change the polls.
    danggg marsha... i didn't even realized that avy belonged to you! i mean i saw it & assumed it was a newbie or something w/o reading the username right next to it.

anyway, nice avatar!
    07-15-09 03:11 PM
    theres no way Ree. Ur stuck! =/
    07-15-09 03:40 PM
    I never mention Bliss. I thouht since you made themes you had one for this month contest. Pretty solid themes already enter and all deserve to win since they are unique in there own way.
    ^ hey Jo, lol I did notice a resemblance but its kool. I think this post looks perfect! I would just write in the first line of the thread that users logged in using Wap are not able to vote. You must be logged in via your pc to place a vote.
    I never wanted my theme taken out of the contest. People were upset at it, I saw someone state they wanted my theme disqualified, and to keep things chill, I went with it. (^^^elycruz, u mentioned blackberrybliss too)

Thanks for the support, if my schedule permits, ill definitely look into making a comeback to this competition in August.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 04:17 PM
    I never mention Bliss. I thouht since you made themes you had one for this month contest. Pretty solid themes already enter and all deserve to win since they are unique in there own way.

Yupps.. Ur right about the themes entered. In ur post u were asking about me having a theme for this months contest, thats what I was referring to.
    07-15-09 04:18 PM
    Dusting and cleaning done. Regulars, go back to having fun.
    07-15-09 05:31 PM
    i voted for kscrum! Such a cool theme!
    07-16-09 09:16 AM
    i voted for kscrum! Such a cool theme!

Thanks for voting!!

It IS a cool theme - I hope you checked out the others as well - they are all FREE!!
    07-16-09 09:59 AM
    OK there's 71 votes in and it's slowing down do here are my comments on the themes. I've used almost all of them, and switched back and forth. I'll only comment on the ones I've used. My choice at the end. Remember that I use Quicklaunch so having access to a lot of icons isn't important to me. None of these are multiple docks. Here goes.
    Black & Gray (Ashabees): The icons are great great. I'm an icon junkie. I like to be able to tell what it is without memorizing it and tell what the cursor's on easily. The colors/screens are in perfect harmony and the hidden today is good (I prefer that to the regular today). The one big problem I have is being able to tell what's highlighted without scrolling. It flashes for a sec and the name comes up but after that the icon looks like the rest.
    Gemini (MrTolles): Visually this is excellent and the smaller icons are colorful and easy to recognize. The dual homescreen idea is original for sure, and it works. My problem is being able to tell where the cursor is while navigating. I often switch screens by accident. With practice it's easier. I have a harder time with the vertical scroll. Just a little too busy for me but looks excellent.
    Laser Side Pro (Kscrum): I am not a fixed today screen fan because it takes up most of the homescreen. It has stock icons but they're skinned nicely. The banner is good with the battery/signal icons. The black/red thing is good. Not a lot of originality points but a solid businesslike effort.
    Buuf (Emarsha): This isn't getting as many votes as I think it should. The beauty of this are the cool buuf icons (I realize she didn't make these but they're nice and easy to recognize) and the unique popup of each icon you scroll across on the bottom dock. So only one icon is shown at a time=easy to tell. But the strong point of this is that you can use any wallpaper/photo you want, because the whole screen is empty if you go to the profile icon. I like that a lot. Very minimalistic. Has hidden today also.
    Pro Bono (Waldog): I love the electric-looking icons which are very contrasting with the wallpaper and when you scroll across one a much bigger one appears in the upper left screen. No doubt what's on tap. Easy to ID without reading the name. And the flashy huge envelope or phone appearing when there's a new message or missed call is stunning. I know there are other ways to tell that but still. The menus and messages are very easy to read. This is a very well though out theme and I think a lot of time went into it. The homescreen works very well. The downside is that you cannot select the icons on the homescreen, but I'm OK with that.
    I voted for Pro Bono, but Buff was close. And Black & Gray is excellent too. In fact all of these are so much better than anything I ever found for my 8100 it's sick. I also like Danny's Bliss them, I have that with a custome wallpaper. His icons are great. Thanks to all the theme developers on this forum. I'm looking forward to many more!
    07-16-09 06:29 PM
    Kscrum- In response to your pm: Personally, im not into guyish themes myself.. but if I were a guy, I would DEF upload that theme! Its really cool, and original! Hope you win!!!

Sorry, it wont let me reply!
    07-16-09 09:37 PM
    Thanks for voting!!

It IS a cool theme - I hope you checked out the others as well - they are all FREE!!

I did! they were all terrific! I just thought his was very extra original.. really caught my eye! I wouldnt use it for myself, bc its not pink or purple or blue.. BUT it is still very nice!lol
    07-17-09 12:03 AM
    ^ Hey Marsha, I don't mean to be a buster, but you're breaking rule #1 proposed by waldog for this competition.

Your theme is awesome and I wish you the best of luck.

07-17-09 02:22 AM
    i disagree with Marsha being disqualified, she never spammed or promotted her theme she was just having a convo with another poster, if thats the case i should be gone too, i was having a convo about hockey with jostrander
    07-17-09 08:19 AM
    I think that having a conversation about hockey, the theme or thanking me for starting the thread is a LOT different!

and NOT thanking someone who gave you a compliment is kinda rude imo...

I absolutely disagree with Marsha's theme being disqualified!!!
    07-17-09 08:43 AM
    I did! they were all terrific! I just thought his was very extra original.. really caught my eye! I wouldnt use it for myself, bc its not pink or purple or blue.. BUT it is still very nice!lol
    I agree! Thanks again for voting!!
    07-17-09 08:55 AM
    Great themes guys!!!!

Since I am a minimalist I voted for the pro-bono theme. All of them are nice however
    07-17-09 09:33 AM
    ^ Hey Marsha, I don't mean to be a buster, but you're breaking rule #1 proposed by waldog for this competition.

Your theme is awesome and I wish you the best of luck.

I'm really trying to be a neutral party in all of this - I stated in that same post that BB Bliss shouldn't be disqualified.

Also, in that same post mrtolles said the same thing - along with...

I am all for Danny's theme in the competition. The voting has not started and as long as excessive bumping and promoting of themes is respected, I'm all for his entry being in it.
    Sooooooo there were a lot of suggestions and proposals made in that thread - I'm guess that I didn't understand all of them and know which ones were proposals and which were rules... I really just tried to do the same thing that went on in the JUNE comp...

I also apologized for misunderstanding that you didn't want your theme in this competition, I really like it!! I guess that's strike 2 on my part...

No hard feelings - for real?
    07-17-09 09:46 AM
    I withdraw from the competition.

BTW: All my otas are down and they won't be back up. I am with holding all my themes from this day forth.

Good luck to the others in the comp.
    07-17-09 10:00 AM
    noo say it ain so waldog
    07-17-09 10:19 AM
    ^ never asked for marsha to be taken out of the comp. I was reminding her to she agreed to not post.

There's is absolutely no need for anyone to withdraw from this competition at all. It wasn't the point of my comment to marsha.

07-17-09 10:27 AM
    noo say it ain so waldog
    I agree - your themes are sweet, there would be a LOT of people who would be really upset if you withdrew...
    07-17-09 10:28 AM
82 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD