View Poll Results: Which is the best "Professional" Theme?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black & Gray - Ashabees

13 14.77%
  • Pro Comp - C_is_for_crackberry

6 6.82%
  • Hidden Dock BUUF - Emarsha

6 6.82%
  • Lazer Side Pro Business - Kscrum

12 13.64%
  • Gemini - Mrtolles

9 10.23%
  • Pro Bono - Waldog

30 34.09%
  • Executive 8900 - xFluidx

12 13.64%
    WAP Browsing does not permit you to vote, please use your computer to place your vote and NOTE: You can only vote once!!

Below are the "FREEMIUM" entries for the July 2009 Theme Competition (in alphabetical order). This month's subject was to make a "Professional" Theme that anyone could rock at work. Please vote for the BEST theme based on it being the most creative, unique, user friendly, suited towards the competition, etc.

**All of these theme designers voluntarily entered the competition AND voluntarily posted these themes for us - FREE! Please take a moment to submit your vote to let them know how much we truly appreciate their time, creativity and expertise - the forum members are the real winners in this competition!!**

If you haven't downloaded the themes yet, you should definitely take a look at them - screenshots do none of them justice!

Voting will end on July 31, 2009.

Thanks again for these great themes, for making them FREE and for making our BB's ROCK!

Black & Grey - Ashabees

Link To Thread

OTA Download

Pro Comp - C_is_for_crackberry

Link To Thread

OTA Download

Hidden Dock BUUF - Emarsha

Link To Thread

OTA Download

Lazer Side Pro Business - Kscrum

Link To Thread

OTA Download

Gemini - Mrtolles

Link To Thread

OTA Download

Pro Bono - Waldog

Link To Thread

OTA Download

Executive 8900 - xFluidx

Link To Thread

OTA Download

Last edited by jostrander; 07-16-09 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Changed Black & Grey image per Ashabees request
    07-14-09 08:43 PM
    All of these are awesome!
    I'm wanna vote, but where's the poll?
    07-14-09 08:48 PM
    It's there now
    07-14-09 08:49 PM
    You're welcome! It's the least I can do for all of you guys, I have TONS of awesome, free themes!!
    07-14-09 08:55 PM
    thanks for making the thread jostrander

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 09:14 PM
    You're welcome and thanks for all of your themes!!

07-14-09 09:19 PM
    Jo, Jo, Jo-One day I think your a man and the next you are doing a great job of setting up this thread-THANKS!
    07-14-09 11:13 PM
    You're welcome and thanks for all of your themes!!

good post! looks awesome. GooOOood luck to the contestants.
    07-14-09 11:59 PM
    I love the buuf icon...Im a sucker those buuf icons. You cant go wrong with those icons or the gant icons from the same maker. Hey dannieloco i rarely visit this part of the forums but i thought you had a theme for this month contest or is it for next month?
    *Edit*
    original post edited didnot read the rules. I guess i should visit here more often. You may want to post those rules on the OP.
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 07-15-09 at 12:38 AM.
    07-15-09 12:17 AM
    Jo, Jo, Jo-One day I think your a man and the next you are doing a great job of setting up this thread-THANKS!
    LOL, you're welcome - I guess my avatar is pretty non-gender specific haha! But I gotta support my Wings, they rock!! I have an idea to make it a little more "feminine" - sorry Red Wings
    07-15-09 07:50 AM
    good post! looks awesome. GooOOood luck to the contestants.
    Thanks!! I thought your post from the June comp was awesome, I hope you don't mind that I kept it pretty similar?

BTW, still love BB Bliss, if you wouldn't have said to take it out for this month, it would be in there as well!

I really like your themes, I'm really hoping to see a lot more of yours and one for the August comp too!!
    07-15-09 07:55 AM
    ^ hey Jo, lol I did notice a resemblance but its kool. I think this post looks perfect! I would just write in the first line of the thread that users logged in using Wap are not able to vote. You must be logged in via your pc to place a vote.
    I never wanted my theme taken out of the contest. People were upset at it, I saw someone state they wanted my theme disqualified, and to keep things chill, I went with it. (^^^elycruz, u mentioned blackberrybliss too)

Thanks for the support, if my schedule permits, ill definitely look into making a comeback to this competition in August.

Last edited by dannieloco; 07-15-09 at 10:17 AM.
    07-15-09 10:15 AM
    ^ hey Jo, lol I did notice a resemblance but its kool. I think this post looks perfect! I would just write in the first line of the thread that users logged in using Wap are not able to vote. You must be logged in via your pc to place a vote.
    I never wanted my theme taken out of the contest. People were upset at it, I saw someone state they wanted my theme disqualified, and to keep things chill, I went with it. (^^^elycruz, u mentioned blackberrybliss too)

Thanks for the support, if my schedule permits, ill definitely look into making a comeback to this competition in August.

Thanks for the suggestion about the WAP browsing - I must not have read through everything then, I'm sorry about this month's comp I really hope you will make a comeback in August - your themes seriously do rock!!
    07-15-09 10:27 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion about the WAP browsing - I must not have read through everything then, I'm sorry about this month's comp I really hope you will make a comeback in August - your themes seriously do rock!!
    great! now hopefully everyone jumps on a pc to vote

Thanks for the compliments Jo! Maybe you can do the thread for the next comp too
    07-15-09 10:49 AM
    Haha, thanks! I love your new pic too!
    07-15-09 10:51 AM
    great! now hopefully everyone jumps on a pc to vote

Thanks for the compliments Jo! Maybe you can do the thread for the next comp too

I agree!

And I'll be happy to do the thread for the next comp - no problem!!
    07-15-09 10:52 AM
    I hope I'm not bringing up some bad news item, but why was Danny's Bliss theme not included in the comp? Later this month I'll explain who I voted for and why.
    07-15-09 01:46 PM
    I hope I'm not bringing up some bad news item, but why was Danny's Bliss theme not included in the comp? Later this month I'll explain who I voted for and why.

It's not any bad news item, I guess mostly it was because I thought he agreed it shouldn't be in the comp for this month - I didn't realize he was just being nice and saying that...I'm really sorry about it though!!

I'm just a neutral party who created the thread - I don't have any "insider" info - but if I get some, I'll be sure to let everyone know, lol!

I can't wait to hear who you voted for and why!! Your reviews are always right on point for sure!
    07-15-09 02:14 PM
    It's not any bad news item, I guess mostly it was because I thought he agreed it shouldn't be in the comp for this month - I didn't realize he was just being nice and saying that...I'm really sorry about it though!!

I'm just a neutral party who created the thread - I don't have any "insider" info - but if I get some, I'll be sure to let everyone know, lol!

I can't wait to hear who you voted for and why!! Your reviews are always right on point for sure!
    no need to say sorry you havnt done anything "wrong" except being a red wing fan
    07-15-09 02:28 PM
    no need to say sorry you havnt done anything "wrong" except being a red wing fan
    LMAO - that's def. NOT wrong haha! Wings rule!!
    07-15-09 02:33 PM
    LMAO - that's def. NOT wrong haha! Wings rule!!
    maybe when they win 24 cups like my Habs they will rule lol

i know i know montreal has been crap for the last 15 years
    07-15-09 02:39 PM
    maybe when they win 24 cups like my Habs they will rule lol

i know i know montreal has been crap for the last 15 years
    hahaha, I'm glad you said it...lol!

But you're right - I think they should have won the cup this year - they just didn't want it as much as Pittsburgh did...
    07-15-09 02:41 PM
    i was cheering for the wings i hate crosby and the whole penguins team
    07-15-09 02:44 PM
    i was cheering for the wings i hate crosby and the whole penguins team
    He's such a whiny baby, haha! I'm with ya on that one lol!
    07-15-09 02:54 PM
    aaagghhh i accidentally voted for the wrong theme... anyway we could fix that?
    07-15-09 02:55 PM
82 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD