View Poll Results: Which Battery Bar Is Better

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

7 70.00%
  • B

3 30.00%
    I Need Some Help On 2 Things Which Battery Style Is Better.

Ps I Will Be Giving Out It Out To 5 People For Free More Info To Come.

Plus There Will Be.
    Price Is $3.00

Bottom Dock Ps If You buy 1 You Will Get L Style Free.
    Bottom Dock Today Ps If You buy 1 You Will Get L Style Free..
    Bottom Dock Weather Ps If You buy 1 You Will Get L Style Free...
    Bottom Dock Weather + Today Ps If You buy 1 You Will Get L Style Free....

A A

B B
    Last edited by LatinLegacy; 06-15-09 at 10:00 PM.
    06-15-09 12:35 AM
    Lets Get InPut People
    06-15-09 12:45 AM
    where is the 2nd battery bar?
    06-15-09 12:49 AM
    its letter b look on very top it fades from jet black to dark gray to lite gray to white.
    06-15-09 12:50 AM
    I don't see a B???
    06-15-09 12:55 AM
    A A

B B
    06-15-09 12:57 AM
    Still don't see any B in the second image. Is there an option C where there is a battery meter and the theme will be free?
    06-15-09 01:10 AM
    Still don't see any B in the second image. Is there an option C where there is a battery meter and the theme will be free?

u dont see 2 images?
    there is 2 images look at them
    and i am giving 5 away for free
    and the theme will be 5$

p.s theme is not done yet
    will be in a few days
    06-15-09 01:11 AM
    06-15-09 01:12 AM
    B B
    I think hes refering to the fact that there is no battery meter in image B
    06-15-09 01:18 AM
    u dont see 2 images?
    there is 2 images look at them
    and i am giving 5 away for free
    and the theme will be 5$

p.s theme is not done yet
    will be in a few days
    I see 2 images, your response sounded like there was a "B" (assuming for Battery) as the battery icon in the 2nd image.

Looking at the 2 pictures, the second picture does not have a a battery meter. That is the only difference in the pictures. Maybe it being black and dark grey, it is a bit hard to see with the banner being a black/dark grey. Maybe if some of the white you speak of was there, some one could see it and give feedback, but there nothing there.
    06-15-09 01:19 AM
    I think hes refering to the fact that there is no battery meter in image B
    no there is look on very top u see how there is black on sides gray in middle when its working it goes from jet black down to dark gray to lite gray to white
    06-15-09 01:19 AM
    I see 2 images, your response sounded like there was a "B" (assuming for Battery) as the battery icon in the 2nd image.

Looking at the 2 pictures, the second picture does not have a a battery meter. That is the only difference in the pictures. Maybe it being black and dark grey, it is a bit hard to see with the banner being a black/dark grey. Maybe if some of the white you speak of was there, some one could see it and give feedback, but there nothing there.
    it looks good on the phone but like i said before theme is not done yet in a few days working out the bugs
    06-15-09 01:20 AM
    would u guys like a color battery bar green orange yellow red
    06-15-09 01:20 AM
    red sounds good.

but for that battery meter at the very top, from dark gray to light gray.. that's the actual meter?
    06-15-09 01:39 AM
    I really like the first one. It's a great idea to make a "different" battery icon, but I like to see the original since I only glance at it most of the time.

Great looking theme though, I love all the icons at the bottom. Do you have screen shots of the incoming and outgoing call screens?
    06-15-09 08:30 AM
    I like B. But the battery color needs to be in red to be able to see easier.
    06-15-09 09:57 AM
    Diggin this theme! Still don't see a battery bar in the 2nd image.
    06-15-09 10:15 AM
    Diggin this theme! Still don't see a battery bar in the 2nd image.
    After staring at it for an hour or so, i see it now. At the very top, a thin line goes all the way across it.

Maybe it it was different colors i'd like the 2nd one, but i don't know what other colors would go with the theme.
    06-15-09 10:29 AM
    After staring at it for an hour or so, i see it now. At the very top, a thin line goes all the way across it.

Maybe it it was different colors i'd like the 2nd one, but i don't know what other colors would go with the theme.
    Oooohhh i see it! Yeah it's hard to choose other colors that would go nicely w/this theme...
    06-15-09 11:23 AM
    well let me know what colors u think....
    people
    06-15-09 11:36 AM
    Lets Get InPut People
    Why give input to a theme I have no intention of buying. If it was free, you'd get input.
    06-15-09 01:56 PM
    Why give input to a theme I have no intention of buying. If it was free, you'd get input.
    They really should change this to the FREE 8900 themes forum. lol

But yeah, really I think 90% + of this forum is Free themes. I think the theme looks good, but good looking free themes come a dime a dozen in here and I think most members see a price tag and move on.
    06-15-09 02:05 PM
    ok troll........
    06-15-09 02:13 PM
    They really should change this to the FREE 8900 themes forum. lol

But yeah, really I think 90% + of this forum is Free themes. I think the theme looks good, but good looking free themes come a dime a dozen in here and I think most members see a price tag and move on.
    if ur gonna be negative please don't post in my tread.
    06-15-09 02:14 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD