BUY NOW - in the CrackBerry store

CURVE 8900 VERSION-
    ~Wallpaper friendly Homescreen
    ~6 Changeable icons on Homescreen with slot 6 designed for WeatherBug
    ~Hidden today to preview all your phone's events
    ~Custom Windows icons and wallpapers
    ~Authentic Windows style look and feel
    Last edited by jerde; 07-04-09 at 11:53 PM.
    06-29-09 12:33 PM
    nice... but MARSHA is right EVERYTHING ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER FREE...

GREAT WORK NONE THE LESS... MAKE THAT MONEY..
    06-29-09 12:59 PM
    yupp free fo shizzy but it does look pretty sweet..i'm feelin it!! great job
    06-29-09 01:34 PM
    very nice, BUT there are TONS of awesome free themes in this forum!
    Nothing is free, that is why developers who don't charge online have a little DONATE button to compensate for their hard work.

If you don't pay or donate for apps then move on, no need to post in this thread.
    06-29-09 01:34 PM
    yeah that tends to be the custom in the storm threads. Here we dont even have the donate button. We'z about free themes. Holler!

Nice theme though! Nice icons and excellent work.
    06-29-09 01:55 PM
    Again, here commeth the "free" mafia!! If you don't want to pay for the person's theme, move on and stop thread crapping and go enjoy your free themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 04:07 PM
    And that's the problem, eariler you stated that there are "rules" for posting themes, this person followed the rules and still get, "if it aint free. It aint me." What is the point of posting knowing damn well the theme is not free? Its
    called thread crapping at some sites! All I am saying is that have a little respect for peeps who want to charge the same way all the freeloaders (I am one of them) respect their free themes!

06-29-09 04:52 PM
    And that's the problem, eariler you stated that there are "rules" for posting themes, this person followed the rules and still get, "if it aint free. It aint me." What is the point of posting knowing damn well the theme is not free? Its
    called thread crapping at some sites! All I am saying is that have a little respect for peeps who want to charge the same way all the freeloaders (I am one of them) respect their free themes!

Thank you Helmdawg for understanding the big picture.

FYI to those of the free mafia... A good rule of thumb is... if you don't donate, don't download.

Anyway, thanks to those who have respected this thread and kept it solely about the thread topic.
    06-29-09 05:15 PM
    ON SALE ONLY $3.00 UNTIL JUNE 30TH!!!
    06-29-09 09:11 PM
    I donate often emarsha as well as paying for themes that I like (do you need names of thememakers I donate too?).. I don't come to criticize the works of premium or free themes either and trust me, allot of these free themes would NEVER make it if they charged! Basically, all I am saying is have respect for folks who want to charge the same way I can say your themes are horrible which I don't think they are. Just a point I am making.

Hey Helmdawg,

I think that's our point too.. there are a ton of premium theme makers that make garbage and sell it here for 4.98 thinking it's a bargain. Many premium theme makers (not maker of ivista) make themes where the only thing changed is the wallpapers and font colors. If you're gonna sell here, at least have the ability to custom make some icons and battery meters etc. Many free theme makers do that now.

Im not trying to make war.. just making my point too.
    06-30-09 11:29 AM
    Hey Helmdawg,

I think that's our point too.. there are a ton of premium theme makers that make garbage and sell it here for 4.98 thinking it's a bargain. Many premium theme makers (not maker of ivista) make themes where the only thing changed is the wallpapers and font colors. If you're gonna sell here, at least have the ability to custom make some icons and battery meters etc. Many free theme makers do that now.

Im not trying to make war.. just making my point too.
    I agree with you 100% with that Danni!! I just feel its getting old and takes away and pushes thememakers away. I've tested for many themers and as you know, you guys put allot of work into it. So that is your choice to charge or not but I agree, certain themes do NOT deserve elevation to charge.

06-30-09 11:35 AM
    The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community, or premium themes already listed in our CrackBerry store. For free themes, direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums, as it violates the No Advertising Policy of our Terms of Service. If you would like to sell you theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via MobiHand, Inc. - Services For Software Developers and you may choose to have it listed the ShopCrackberry.com store. Please read this post on how to register with Mobihand to offer your products on ShopCrackberry.com: List your Free and Paid Apps in the CrackBerry App Stores!
    Enough now move on!

If you don't want it or like it move on....
    06-30-09 12:41 PM
    Enough now move on!

If you don't want it or like it move on....
    Thank you moderator for posting the rules to show that this thread has always been legit.

There was a mistake made by another moderator which is why the thread was temporary deleted, but was shortly put back up when the mistake was realized.
    06-30-09 04:27 PM
    Jerde, it was never deleted. One of the mods moved it to the back room where it could be reviewed and allegations considered without disturbance. After satisfactory review it was restored to the original location.
    06-30-09 08:18 PM
    Jerde, it was never deleted. One of the mods moved it to the back room where it could be reviewed and allegations considered without disturbance. After satisfactory review it was restored to the original location.
    And I thank the mods for seeing swiftly that it was a totally legit post. I just thought it was "jumping the gun" in that I wasn't notified about any sort of allegations coming from other users in the forum until the post was gone, and I received this email from one of the Moderators in which I won't name...

"Jerde -

Sorry to say, but, in order to 'sell' items' you'd need to speak with Management to do so.

You can send an email to [email protected], but you can't post a link to your website for our members to purchase themes, etc.

Thanks in advance"

So it seems as though a decision was already made. I'm not accusing anyone, but it seems as though there were some "Politics" taking place. All is well now.
    06-30-09 08:40 PM
    I just hope that next time a complaint comes up from a forum member(s) that the moderator will take a more neutral approach before making a decision, that's all.
    06-30-09 08:43 PM
    I just hope that next time a complaint comes up from a forum member(s) that the moderator will take a more neutral approach before making a decision, that's all.
    Sometimes it is expedient to pull a thread out of view while it is considered. We have a tiny but noisy minority of members running a coordinated campaign of harassment against others, and it is almost impossible to work with a barrage of almost identical reports while we try to look at the first complaint. All we do is move the target thread(s) to give ourselves working space.

We try to apply the rules fairly but we are human, so there will be mistakes from time to time. If we get it wrong we have no problem fixing it when the error is found.
    06-30-09 09:20 PM
    Sometimes it is expedient to pull a thread out of view while it is considered. We have a tiny but noisy minority of members running a coordinated campaign of harassment against others, and it is almost impossible to work with a barrage of almost identical reports while we try to look at the first complaint. All we do is move the target thread(s) to give ourselves working space.

We try to apply the rules fairly but we are human, so there will be mistakes from time to time. If we get it wrong we have no problem fixing it when the error is found.
    I definitely understand where you are coming from, you guys are doing a great job.
    06-30-09 09:27 PM
    JERDE????? are you gonna take me up on my offer?
    07-01-09 12:23 AM
    JERDE????? are you gonna take me up on my offer?
    I'd love to, but I got enough on my plate already. Plus, I'm a Chevy truck guy. :P
    07-01-09 12:25 AM
    Nice. You should make it for the storm.
    07-01-09 12:31 AM
    Nice. You should make it for the storm.
    It is... http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/iv...s-edge-228329/
    07-01-09 12:34 AM
    I'd love to, but I got enough on my plate already. Plus, I'm a Chevy truck guy. :P
    so am i... lol i drive a 2000 chevy c3500 dually ahahhahaha it dont get no more chevy than that..

lol well it does if you drive a c4500 kodiak lol
    07-01-09 09:13 AM
    impressive...
    07-01-09 08:21 PM
    impressive...
    Keep working on your posts!! woot!

welcome to crackberry
    07-01-09 08:36 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD