Is anyone else having problems with the hidden today calendar? It's all 3 of my themes that I use. 2 by jas0ns at pure lab and one by natemz. I've tried a battery pull and it still hasn't fixed it. Any ideas what might could be causing it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 08:02 AM
    Is anyone else having problems with the hidden today calendar? It's all 3 of my themes that I use. 2 by jas0ns at pure lab and one by natemz. I've tried a battery pull and it still hasn't fixed it. Any ideas what might could be causing it

what are the issues?
    11-10-09 11:49 AM
    I didn't realize I didn't put that in there my bad, but I can not see it. My emails will pop up, but not my calendar.

11-10-09 11:56 AM
    You have to set your default calendar. Options > Advanced Options > Default Services.

Today Areas will only show the default calendar. Switch your default to whatever Calendar (e-mail) all your Calendar Entries are loaded under.
    11-10-09 01:13 PM
    I changed it and it didn't fix it. All my entries are saved to the device and the cical is set to my main email account. I don't think I did anything to change it. I haven't had a problem before with this before. It's just strange as of today it quit working. I must have done something and not realized it. Sorry guys for sounding like a newb.

11-10-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD