Thanks for bringing this up, but this site requiere registration
    You are correct, if you want to get a theme you need to register, only takes a minute. You then have access to all the themes on her site not just "iPhoney"
    01-14-10 12:24 PM
    The problem is that it just don't take a minute, i don't mind registering but on this one your account must be approved. I'm waiting for it now
    01-14-10 12:36 PM
    I don't think Marsha lets any WordPress registerees onto her blog now. She's had problems with people swiping her stuff and offering it on their own blogs/sites, sometimes asking for money. I'm not sure what the reason is now, but it's restricted.
    01-14-10 02:13 PM
    I don't think Marsha lets any WordPress registerees onto her blog now. She's had problems with people swiping her stuff and offering it on their own blogs/sites, sometimes asking for money. I'm not sure what the reason is now, but it's restricted.
    BerryLove.

Her blog is open to the public for viewing. If you want a theme you need to register and she will then approve you to grab a theme you want. That is the only "restricted" part
    01-14-10 02:20 PM
    Don't you hate it when people swipe your ideas, redo it and ask for money?

it's open for the most part, theme ota's require approved registration. i need to be able to keep track of who's downloading my stuff =P
    01-14-10 05:14 PM
    Don't you hate it when people swipe your ideas, redo it and ask for money?

it's open for the most part, theme ota's require approved registration. i need to be able to keep track of who's downloading my stuff =P
    its great work emarsha!! I just registered yesterday and need confirmation.

i thought it was only for CB users, but that wasn't a requirement when registering.

Love those wallpapers, cute, girly :P but Great work!
    01-14-10 09:17 PM
    i like this theme ,but i cann't download it.
    please help me and send it by email.
    email:[email protected]
    01-17-10 04:02 AM
    forget one thing that i need iphoney for os4.0 8900 .
    thank your help.
    01-17-10 04:09 AM
    yeah idk how to get it either for os5.0
    01-17-10 02:40 PM
    i have requested registration for your site, just waiting now please
    01-18-10 10:19 AM
    Still waiting on my registration also!!! i want a new theme!!!!
    01-18-10 11:20 PM
    me to marsha... waiting for your confirm... thaankss.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 07:20 AM
    plz marsha approve my confirmation in your forum plz EnmanuelTavarez
    01-20-10 10:32 AM
    hey, i don't know if you're going to be checking this, and i tried sending you a private message but it told me you're not accepting private messages at the time.
    i noticed that i'm no longer allowed on your blog and i thought it's because you thought my screen name was weird or inappropriate but now i'm beginning to think you might think i shared my login/password with someone. i hope you don't think that's the case. i log in to your site from my home, work and my phone as well, which is why different IPs show up. if you need proof, i can take a picture of me sitting at work and another picture of me sitting at home.
    if it's some other reason, then i completely understand since it's your blog but please don't think i let someone else have access to your blog.

in case emarsha doesn't check this site anymore, can someone that's close with her please pass this message along to her? thanks.
    01-20-10 05:11 PM
    hey, i don't know if you're going to be checking this, and i tried sending you a private message but it told me you're not accepting private messages at the time.
    i noticed that i'm no longer allowed on your blog and i thought it's because you thought my screen name was weird or inappropriate but now i'm beginning to think you might think i shared my login/password with someone. i hope you don't think that's the case. i log in to your site from my home, work and my phone as well, which is why different IPs show up. if you need proof, i can take a picture of me sitting at work and another picture of me sitting at home.
    if it's some other reason, then i completely understand since it's your blog but please don't think i let someone else have access to your blog.

in case emarsha doesn't check this site anymore, can someone that's close with her please pass this message along to her? thanks.
    Hey! I've closed down the old BerryLove and am in the process of deleting it. Please register on freethememafia.com and let me know so I can approve it! If possible, use the same username as you use here so I know who you are =)

I have turned off private PM.
    01-20-10 08:31 PM
    Hey! I've closed down the old BerryLove and am in the process of deleting it. Please register on freethememafia.com and let me know so I can approve it! If possible, use the same username as you use here so I know who you are =)

I have turned off private PM.
    phew, what a relief. i just registered on the new site. thanks a bunch.
    01-20-10 09:03 PM
    I registered a few days ago and never got an approval, and of course, username as this one.
    01-20-10 11:12 PM
    Hello, I just re-registered again today using this same username as in this forum.
    01-21-10 07:19 AM
    It's a shame that it has come to this. You, kscrum and waldog made some great themes. I'm still glad you're still churning themes out, and most of all, keeping them free!!

01-21-10 08:10 PM
    hi marsha, it seems i have the same problem here, i'm no longer a member on your blog.. i tried to re-register.. i really never share my account to anyone.. please accept my request, thanks a lot marsha..

01-22-10 03:55 AM
    Yeah, my UN/PW haven't worked in a week either.
    01-22-10 12:32 PM
    It's a shame that it has come to this. You, kscrum and waldog made some great themes. I'm still glad you're still churning themes out, and most of all, keeping them free!!

I'll always make them and they will always be free =)

@thebignewt, BBM me! I'm getting ready to delete the old blog, thats why no one has access.
    01-22-10 05:41 PM
    Thanks. This is lovely.
    01-22-10 05:46 PM
    Hey there emarsha i just re registered with my CB name !
    01-26-10 06:33 PM
    Emarsha could u pls accept my registration.its same user name esra77.good work by the way.

thanks
    01-26-10 08:01 PM
104 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD