I moved this theme to

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/ne...ns-89xx-218509

Can a Mod delete this thread!?

Thanks to everyone for giving their ideas. Please follow the progress of the theme on the thread posted above.
    Last edited by dannieloco; 04-30-09 at 04:39 PM.
    04-29-09 07:14 PM
    Very nice! I love it.
    04-29-09 07:35 PM
    Very nice! I love it.
    Im working on it as we speak, so colors and fonts are being improved. Any advice?
    04-29-09 07:37 PM
    Bold Version maybe?
    04-29-09 07:39 PM
    OMG! This is awesome...I hope it works for the Storm ...perhpas add baseball "sounds" for mail and such
    04-29-09 07:41 PM
    Storm for sure! I gotchu guys! Ima get a beta of this baseball one out for the 89XX first and then work on the storm.
    04-29-09 07:43 PM
    OMG! This is awesome...I hope it works for the Storm ...perhpas add baseball "sounds" for mail and such
    Can you modify sounds using plazmic?
    04-29-09 07:44 PM
    I can`t wait for the ota for this theme. Its awesome.
    04-29-09 08:15 PM
    Looks great!!

OTA??
    04-30-09 12:55 AM
    Im still working on it. Ill try having it by the morning.
    04-30-09 12:56 AM
    I don't even like baseball but that is a really cool theme. Good work!
    04-30-09 08:58 AM
    I'm excited about this theme bigtime. Keep working it out dude. The box score banner at the top of some screens, what' that mean? I love the different icons, but they'd better identify themselves when highlighted or we'll be in big trouble figuring them out lol.
    04-30-09 11:04 AM
    I'm excited about this theme bigtime. Keep working it out dude. The box score banner at the top of some screens, what' that mean? I love the different icons, but they'd better identify themselves when highlighted or we'll be in big trouble figuring them out lol.
    Yeah I will make sure they identify themselves. That's a must since its hard to see that a baseball means "Browser". Haha.

The theme is nice. I've been using it all morning. I'm going to post on OTA link soon so you guys can do more testing on it with me.

Any more ideas?
    04-30-09 01:18 PM
    PLease check out the new Images I just posted.

Any Advice?
    04-30-09 02:09 PM
    This is awesome! I really like it even though i am not a baseball fan. a few suggestions.

*Bigger or Bold font on the call screens? From the pics it looks like it would be a little hard to read.

*A Battery on the app screen? I see you have the wifi and signal strength in different spots. That is not needed as only 1 will show at a time and putting them on top of each other would give room for the battery.

Next step, custom photos for peoples favorite teams field! lol (with a Donation of course!)

While again, not a baseball fan, still gotta Root, Root, Root for the home team!
    Coors Field - Colorado Rockies
    04-30-09 04:54 PM
    This is awesome! I really like it even though i am not a baseball fan. a few suggestions.

*Bigger or Bold font on the call screens? From the pics it looks like it would be a little hard to read.

*A Battery on the app screen? I see you have the wifi and signal strength in different spots. That is not needed as only 1 will show at a time and putting them on top of each other would give room for the battery.

Next step, custom photos for peoples favorite teams field! lol (with a Donation of course!)

While again, not a baseball fan, still gotta Root, Root, Root for the home team!
    Coors Field - Colorado Rockies
    Im glad you liked it.

in regards to your first point; the phone handles that part. The call screen fonts arent modifiable from Plazmic. However, once installed on your cell, the font used it bolder and is MUCH easier to read than the one posted from the plazmic screenshot. (I hated the fact I couldnt print screen a more accurate image)

Battery on the app screen, Ill do that right now!..

ps. Im not really a baseball fan either, although I do make it out to about 10 games a season for the Dodgers. But I figure baseball is our past time, and there hasss to be people out there wanting a baseball theme.

pss. thanks for hosting the jad file!

Update:

here is the new screenshot
    Last edited by dannieloco; 04-30-09 at 05:24 PM.
    04-30-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD