I'm trying to create the most basic 8900 theme and I'm getting a very odd issue. Essentially, all I'm doing is changing the background from the default 'blue glow within black' in most of the areas of the OS to something else.

The strange issue is that, when I'm within the applications page (and any sub-folder) for the first time, if I scroll all the way to a left most icon, my trackball is actually able to scroll "off-screen" as if an icon were there. The name of the application at the bottom does not change (shows the left-most app), however my "selected" icon is off to the left somewhere. When I scroll back and try again, it recognizes that the left-most app is really the last one and won't let me do it again. If I leave the folder and go back it, it lets me do it again once more until leaving this phantom icon off to the left.

Am I setting something up incorrectly with the Theme Builder? I am literally just choosing the default 8900 zen base (does the same thing with custom).
    04-07-09 08:42 PM
    Just a plazmic bug I think. It happens in some of my themes but not all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD