iDigital is a theme I have been working on for quite some time. I've noticed a lot of people working with the "Datapad" idea I came up with. I would like to mention, however, that my theme is a little bit more unique and obviously original. I've finally perfected it the way I like and I hope you enjoy it too (it's the one I use!).

* Unique "SmartPad" interface with a semi transparent face that allows whatever wallpaper you wish to show beneath.
    * The small buttons at the base of the "SmartPad" are Profiles, Connections, and Options and they all flash different colors
    * The rest of the icons are user customizable with the top left and top right icon being the second to last and last icon in your main app list
    * The clock is selectable in between the top two icons
    * Digital Font and menus and Wallpaper is customizable

Last edited by aflansburg; 09-21-09 at 09:26 AM. Reason: title change
    09-11-09 03:20 PM
    No offense, but I would hardly call a "premium" theme that uses stock icons "original".
    09-11-09 05:01 PM
    No offense, but I would hardly call a "premium" theme that uses stock icons "original".
    +1. Weak.

10 char
    09-11-09 05:28 PM
    Besides-didn't we just see this same(or similar) theme for free on this forum a while back.
    09-11-09 06:35 PM
    no no that was a rip off lol. never will stop amazing me what people think they can charge 6-8 bucks for when theres people around that make complete custom themes including a full set of custom icons for free. dont get me wrong this is a cool looking theme and all but im sure im not the only one when i say if im going to spend money on a theme it should be at least up to par with some of the wonderful free themes that kscrum and others make.
    09-12-09 03:28 AM
    I just wanna know where you got that wallpaper from ????
    09-12-09 11:53 AM
    ha. well anyways, the stock icons look better than the crappy icons the rest of you are using on your crappy themes. this is a premium version of a free theme I have posted here. and for everyone's information I have posted more free themes on multiple websites than premium, so before you get your little panties in a wad and start criticizing someone who spent several hours designing this theme and attempting to sell it as a premium theme, get your information straight. most of my themes use stock icons and I am doing pretty well with them.
    Last edited by aflansburg; 09-14-09 at 09:14 AM.
    09-14-09 09:00 AM

yep insult your customer base, then threaten them with a virus. Let me know how that advertising model works for you.
    09-14-09 09:07 AM
    hey look I got a sale! maybe I should offer a free trojan with every theme. anyways, thanks to the few jerks in this thread, I will no longer be offering free themes on crackberry. all I catch on this site is criticism on my free themes, and the ones I spend days on for premium. so whatever. I actually offered this theme free for a week on another thread, but I guess that doesn't count for anything.
    Last edited by aflansburg; 09-14-09 at 09:15 AM.
    09-14-09 09:11 AM
    I wasnt saying that its a bad theme. I was actually considering purchaseing it (since I did use the free one) untill I saw your comment, then its just enough doubt on do I really wanna risk it. You do do some good work with stock Icons, but a mesure of restraint and kuth is needed when your trying to sell stuff also.
    09-14-09 09:17 AM
    hmm, you make some interesting points. if only i had that filter on my brain that kept me from saying what I'm thinking. I'm glad you like it whether you purchase it or not. I spent a lot of time making it.
    09-14-09 09:37 AM
    I most likly will, Im just waiting for my deposit, COME ON PAYDAY. everyone has different tastes I guess.
    09-14-09 09:45 AM
    payday was last week for me, maybe money will fall from the sky today. yay!
    09-14-09 10:00 AM
    you know if you cant take critzism you probably shouldnt be posting threads for free or sale. especially when your selling something with stock icons for a price thats well above that of other pay themes. like i said i dont hate this theme. its a semi cool looking theme. but come on look at alot of the other themes people want money for. do you really think this is worth the money
    09-14-09 06:38 PM
    yes now go away
    09-15-09 08:22 AM
    I just wanna know where you got that wallpaper from ????

09-15-09 09:32 AM
    now 4 free you bunch of whiners
    09-15-09 11:49 AM
    lol what a joke. i wouldnt download a theme from you if you paid me after that little threat of trojans.
    09-15-09 12:23 PM
    ouch u hurted my feelings
    09-15-09 03:03 PM
    Will download...could you make one of these in hidden today?
    09-15-09 05:12 PM
    this thread has really flamed out! wow.
    09-17-09 01:06 AM