08-03-09 04:33 PM
47 12
tools
    iBerry Today Plus Theme

Designed by: Artem Cheban

UPDATE: Theme has been majorly updated. Redownload it to enjoy awesome new features.

Use iBerry to turn your BlackBerry into an iPhone look a like today!

Watch Theme Video on Youtube

Features
    • Perfect Wallpaper Support ( Dock Stays )
    • 5 Today Items appear on Rollover (Beauty of Bottom Dock, functions of a Today Theme)
    • Bottom Homescreen Icons are customizable by user
    OTA Download Links

Blackberry Curve 8900
    Original Version - Download

More Themes at Gemblock
    Last edited by Artem; 03-17-09 at 04:05 AM.
    03-17-09 03:05 AM
    Thank you. I believe this is the first official Plazmic theme and looks great.
    03-17-09 03:30 AM
    Today Plus is my favorite type of theme and this one looks and runs great! Thanks!
    03-17-09 11:29 AM
    Since this is the first theme I've seen updated with the "official" version of Plazmic, can you tell me if the issue of the 8900 freezing at the "T-Mobile" screen after reboot is resolved? In today themes created with the beta, I would have to make sure that I changed my today theme to the default T-Mobile theme before rebooting or it would freeze at the start up screen after a battery pull.

This theme looks great! Thank you!
    03-17-09 12:11 PM
    Great theme....but noticed that sometimes when i recieve a text message and then delete it....it still show up on the today part of the screen when i hover over my sms/mms icon. Is this a known bug does anyone know?
    03-17-09 12:19 PM
    Just installed and it looks excellent. The rollover to show the 6 most recent calendar entrys is very nice. The grey strip/banner at the bottom looks nice and the way the 6 icons on the homescreen subtly highlight (names appear too) is classy. I added the Blackberry leather wallpaper which goes will with it. Does it result in a freeze if you do a battery pull like some of the beta Plasmic themes? I'd like to know that before I do it thanks.
    03-17-09 03:00 PM
    Wow! This looks very nice. Please give feedback on any issues. If none will be great.

Thanks!

Doc
    03-17-09 06:52 PM
    One thing I've noted with 8900 themes (tried 3 now): the font size on the things installed in the menus is smaller than the font size on things in email messages. For instance: I use size 9 font. When I view my Contacts or items in the Options icon (Advanced, Keyboard, Languages) or the Messages list (not message itself), or Delete from Handheld the type size is always smaller than in the message itself. If I increase the font size everything gets bigger proportionately, but the sizes are still different. With the OEM theme the font sizes are equal in all of these places. Is this a theme builder thing?
    03-17-09 08:38 PM
    Great theme, I installed this yesterday... I noticed the version number would indicate a Feb. build? I attempted to update to the latest version, did you happen to use the same version number?

Thanks...
    03-17-09 08:54 PM
    I really like this theme.... would love a hidden dock on it
    03-17-09 09:34 PM
    very nice theme. thanks!
    03-17-09 10:02 PM
    Great theme, I installed this yesterday... I noticed the version number would indicate a Feb. build? I attempted to update to the latest version, did you happen to use the same version number?

Thanks...
    I installed it today (St. Patrick's Day) and the version was today (3/17/09).
    03-17-09 11:25 PM
    Um, why does this updated theme not have the Today list? I see no calender events on my home page when trying the OTA link in this thread.
    Last edited by Zzoram; 03-17-09 at 11:57 PM.
    03-17-09 11:48 PM
    Oh, it only appears if you have Calender in your dock and hover over it. I don't like this, because it requires I put Calender in my very limited 5 icon dock space.
    Last edited by Zzoram; 03-18-09 at 12:02 AM.
    03-17-09 11:57 PM
    Well, unfortunately it looks like this Plazmic official 4.7 release still has bugs. I am still experiencing the freeze on "T Mobile" logo after battery pull. I was so excited that maybe this version cleared up that problem. Also, just as before, once you do a battery pull, the message icon disappears. Oh well... I will be patient and await the next fix!
    03-18-09 08:19 AM
    Nice theme!

Thanks for sharing!
    03-18-09 09:12 AM
    Nice theme but I'm curious why people want their Blackberry to look like an iPhone.
    03-18-09 09:32 AM
    Nice theme but I'm curious why people want their Blackberry to look like an iPhone.
    Exactly! If I wanted an Iphone I would buy one.
    03-18-09 10:03 AM
    super good looking theme
    03-18-09 10:34 AM
    Why we need to do battery pull ? is it necessary to do that after u install in order to use it ?
    03-18-09 12:29 PM
    Most of the time I notice themes will run sow until you do a battery pull....I usually try and set it to the default theme before I do a battery pull.
    03-18-09 12:31 PM
    thanks alot ClintRo
    03-18-09 02:11 PM
    How do you update the "messages"? I still have the same problem where the same 3 old messages shows up on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 07:03 PM
    Are you using vlingo to send text messages?
    03-18-09 07:07 PM
    I think I might have used vlingo to send those messages but I don't use it anymore

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 07:43 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD