05-11-09 02:38 AM
40 12
tools
    I have at least 20. I change them out and I have cases to match. My "Daisy Storm" is one FABchick!
    04-02-09 11:26 PM
    I currently have 15 and switch them daily. I also check this post for new themes twice a day!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    that i like.

my life is too busy to spend time changes a little picture and theme on my phone all the time... pick a theme you like and stick with it is my philosophy. having to redo installations, etc. every time you change themes is a huge waste of time. it's a phone... just a phone.
    04-03-09 09:55 AM
    How can you be a crackberryer and say it is a phone just a phone?? Why don't you dig up that old Nokia. Brick from the 90s and use it after all its just aphone.
    that i like.

my life is too busy to spend time changes a little picture and theme on my phone all the time... pick a theme you like and stick with it is my philosophy. having to redo installations, etc. every time you change themes is a huge waste of time. it's a phone... just a phone.
    04-03-09 02:43 PM
    none...but I'll have plenty when I pick up my javelin in a couple of hours!
    04-03-09 04:42 PM
    i dont really like most of the themes that are available so i dont have that many... i do have however the iberry eco zen theme on my bold and i like it.. i have a couple other themes but i dont use them because the icons are sh*ty and i am all about good looking icons
    04-03-09 04:48 PM
    How can you be a crackberryer and say it is a phone just a phone?? Why don't you dig up that old Nokia. Brick from the 90s and use it after all its just aphone.

i agree with you about the changing the theme all the time comment but in no way is a blackberry "just a phone" ..... sorry
    04-03-09 04:50 PM
    I have 3 I downloaded, can't recall how many stock themes the 8900 comes with. They are on there as well. I have a 16gb card, so speed hasn't been a problem
    your memory chip has nothing to do with the speed of your phone by the way.. as a matter of fact it has nothing to do with the performance of the phone... that would be your on board memory (ram) that would effect the speed/performance of your phone..
    04-03-09 04:57 PM
    My bad. Still I have no speed issues with the berry right now. I don't rotate my themes daily, but I like having options.

your memory chip has nothing to do with the speed of your phone by the way.. as a matter of fact it has nothing to do with the performance of the phone... that would be your on board memory (ram) that would effect the speed/performance of your phone..
    04-04-09 12:32 AM
    i have around 30 as well maybe more LOL. That's what the phone memory is for. I have a 4Gig card for the other stuff
    04-28-09 11:57 PM
    Im rocking about 8 themes. Ive made some sweet ones that I might one day share with the community. But for the meantime, Im using my own creations and 2 that I bought from Elicite.
    04-29-09 02:14 AM
    ahh does someoone want to be a huge help, and explain to me where i get these themes? and how to put them on my phone! i'm quite curious !!!

<3
    04-29-09 04:59 PM
    Browse the forums for themes for the 8900 and then use your BB browser (not bold, opera, etc) to click on the OTA links. Then it will install on your phone..
    04-29-09 05:59 PM
    I have like 30 haha. Maybe I should delete some... ?
    WOW! Haha I have 37 ;D I love themes and change 'em every day and i have red,clear and hot pink cases to match lol currently looking for black and maybe purple??
    05-08-09 07:11 PM
    I only have about 3 or 4 customs on mine, and the 2 defaults, don't want to fill it up! So i end up deleting some. But wow 37! Least i know my phone should be able to handle a heck of a lot more. LOL
    05-09-09 05:40 AM
    i had 35. haha, but now, about 20 or so.. coz they all so cuteeee haha... only keep the bestest of coz ^__^. still, look up for updates ;-)... and also get it online.
    05-11-09 02:38 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD