i know by now everyone has seen the new Mechanism 8900 Curve theme, that theme is amazing, i was wondering if anyone could make a theme like that, i really want that theme but right now im being cheap and dont wanna pay the 7 dollars for it, maybe i will at a later date but as of right now i dont have it lol, its looks like a difficult theme to duplicate but we have some great theme makers on here and im pretty sure someone has the skills to do it, let me know if this is possible and if not maybe i will just have to pay that 7
    06-03-09 09:31 PM
    Really??????!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 09:37 PM
    Yea, realllyyy??? lol
    06-03-09 10:20 PM
    ??

06-03-09 10:43 PM
    Yo man just ask your gf for some money and buy it, I personally have not seen the mechanism theme, but would not want to duplicate a theme for kicks. We is makers of original themes herrrr.

06-04-09 11:30 AM
    Yeah and besides-I wouldn't want someone to get mad at me for duplicating their theme. (LMAO-I just can't let it go-And yeah I know that I need to grow up!)
    06-04-09 02:29 PM
    you can also read what happened here..

case-marilyn-monroe-theme-237450
    06-04-09 02:35 PM
    Here is the theme he wants for free. I don't think it's so grand. I guess if you have a shiny plastic fetish it might do it for you though.
    06-04-09 02:53 PM
    If thats really the theme, good luck finding a theme maker. The theme is going to require hours and hours making the SVG file..

BUY IT! (WAIT DONT BUY IT! FREE THEMES FOREVER!)
    06-04-09 03:02 PM
    holy crap remake that for free, what am i not doing anything for the next 12 years
    06-04-09 03:08 PM
    there are better free themes to get than that you have to pay for.
    06-04-09 03:14 PM
    lol ok guys i get it, maybe that was a stupid request a lil overboard, and i actually like the theme shift into gear kscrum made better anyway. Im still a lil new and just really started looking at all the themes everyone has been making and i've come accross some great ones, everyone keep up the good work. I would love to be able to give back and make some themes of my own for everyone if i new how, if anyone can direct me to where i need to go to find out how i would appreciate it and keep the free themes going
    06-04-09 06:13 PM
    holy crap remake that for free, what am i not doing anything for the next 12 years
    lol yea c i didnt realize how hard that would be or how i shouldnt be asking anyone to duplicate a theme anyway. but anyway im looking forward to trying to add some themes of my own out there for everyone to enjoy whenever i find out how
    06-04-09 06:23 PM
    lol yea c i didnt realize how hard that would be or how i shouldnt be asking anyone to duplicate a theme anyway. but anyway im looking forward to trying to add some themes of my own out there for everyone to enjoy whenever i find out how

Remember, google is your friend.
    06-04-09 06:24 PM
    It's cool man-no worries. Thanks for the "Shift into Gear" props. I worked my a** off on that one-nice to know it gets appreciated. If you want to make your own themes you will def need Plazmic(google it) and some photoshop skills never hurt.
    06-04-09 06:42 PM
    No problem and yea I'm going to google that now, I'm ok with photoshop, not a pro but I can do a few things with it, hopefully this isn't to hard though but I'll keep yall posted on how I'm doing with it

06-04-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD