Theme name:HTC PureBlack & HTC PureBlue
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900,9000,9600,9700 OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack

Experience the HTC Pure look on the Blackberry.

If you like the look of the HTC Pure and you like the big clocks but on your BlackBerry look no further. This theme is the closest you'll get to the HTC Pure without having to buy the phone, big clock and all.

There are 2 versions with several variations, a black version and the blue version. There are 6 home screens which you'll be able to pull up by clicking the blackberry logo button. Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen.You can hide these icons by navigating up while on any icon.

Under the stacks icons(right hand corner) you'll be able to pull up your hidden Today feature by clicking the the stacks icon. If you navigate down you also have a hotspot to the clock application which you can launch by clicking.

If you scroll to the right of the profiles button this will reveal the 6 user defined icons. You can hide these icons by navigating down while on any icon.

If there are any concerns or questions please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Navigation

Features:
    -User defined fonts throughout the theme
    -User defined lock screen
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Six user defined icons (scroll to the right of profiles) (icon slot1-6)
    -6 Home screens (click blackberry logo button to reveal animated dock)
    -Hidden Today (click the stacks button in upper right corner)(6 entries)
    -QuickLaunch - integrated (hotkey space bar)(app sold separately)
    -SMS Hotkey - (hotkey $ )
    -Weather support (BerryWeather homescreen wallpaper compatible)
    -HTC Pure flip clock
    04-23-10 06:09 PM
    yes its ready.....now which one do i chose? they both look great
    04-23-10 07:05 PM
    Got the blue.....LOVE IT!!! One of the best of all time
    04-23-10 07:14 PM
    Got the blue.....LOVE IT!!! One of the best of all time
    Thank you, glad you're enjoying it.
    04-23-10 07:30 PM
    Sorry but whats the difference bet no ht,no wb and ht,wb
    04-24-10 12:24 AM
    Sorry but whats the difference bet no ht,no wb and ht,wb
    HT= Hidden Today
    WB=Weather slot (underneath the clock)
    04-24-10 07:32 AM
    I would just like to say thanks to everyone who purchased the theme or shown interest in the theme. I have received great feedback and suggestions. But since this is my first time designing a theme for your devices there are going to be a few things that I miss judge but I'll have it cleaned up in the update Monday. Below is a list of known issues that have been bought to my attention if you have noticed an issue and it's not on the list please reply and let me know to add it to the update. If your issue is more of a personal request I can only promise to take it into consideration.

Thanks

KNOWN ISSUES

-Network name being cut off on some devices
    -Weather icon overlapping the SMS icon under the hidden today
    -Fonts too large on call screens
    -Date being cut off on message screens
    04-25-10 09:53 AM
    I like it but I think the selected icon highlighting could be better. Example, how when you have an icon selected there is a white cloud thing behind them.
    04-26-10 04:09 PM
    You might do well with a video of how this thing looks in action. I can't really tell how it might look for my $3. Just my .02.
    04-27-10 12:00 AM
    Another thing I notice is that one the main screen clock, the minutes seem to shift from left to right a bit when going to different numbers. The dont seem to stay stationary.
    04-27-10 08:24 AM
    04-27-10 04:15 PM
    Another thing I notice is that one the main screen clock, the minutes seem to shift from left to right a bit when going to different numbers. The dont seem to stay stationary.
    The only time the numbers should shift is when there are 4 digits about to be on the clock. That's why the clock is not perfectly centered because I had to take into consideration that the when the 4th digit is present the numbers shift to make room.
    04-28-10 08:19 AM
    UPDATE

HTC Pure(non touch edition) has been updated to version 1.2. There is a list of changes below.

Thank you

Change Log:

- Changed all signal and battery meters for better visibility.
    - Fixed EDGE being cutoff in the some devices(has been tested to make sure)
    - Updated navigation so now when you click the stacks icon(upper right corner)you will go directly to calendar.
    - Updated navigation on WB versions(weather versions), you can now navigate up from any user defined icon to get to the weather icon
    - The backdrop on hidden today versions has been more streamlined and transparent
    - Centered the date
    - Moved SSID to bottom right corner
    -Enlarged the notification area

*NOTE: Please backup your application so if you do not like the update you'll be able to revert to the earlier version.
    05-05-10 11:17 AM
    Updates are very helpful Batt and signal look much better. Navigation is also much better nice work
    05-06-10 09:47 AM
    All versions of theme are on sale for $1.00 for the Memorial Day weekend!!!!
    05-27-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD