I would love to see an 8900 theme of the HTC Sense UI from the HTC Hero Android phone. Would definitely purchase this theme. I fully understand that this would be a huge undertaking and probably months of work to get the dashboard and icons and call screen designed.

If there is no one already doing anything like this already, I may try my hand at Plazmic and Composer to start work of this.
    08-07-09 10:03 AM
    I haven't seen a theme yet that would take months of work. Could you post some screenshots of the theme that you want emulated?
    08-07-09 10:11 AM
    Wow, good luck with that one.

I attached an image (still <10 posts) from Mobile-Whack
    08-07-09 11:04 AM
    Short of the detailed weather info and the placement of the am/pm for the clock, I don't really see this as that difficult of a project to undertake. I personally wouldn't take the time to make this theme because it's just not my style, but I can see why others might like it. I hope someone makes it for you.
    08-07-09 12:16 PM
    hi there, id sure have a go at it, but the icons are what would take ages to make, also the clock wouldnt flip, but would like right, if that makes sense, only thing is i havent seen the theme working so may take a while, however as i work in the mobile sector i might be able to borrow a hero to copy, only thing i would say is it`ll look very cramped due to the screen being the wrong orientation, if you want me to start looking at getting it sorted jus shout, and if anyone else out there is in the middle of creating one jus say, as wouldnt wanna be seen to be copyin
    08-07-09 04:03 PM
    Dude-why on earth would you try to make those icons? I'm sure that they are out there floating around on the internets somewhere!
    08-07-09 04:49 PM
    Dude-why on earth would you try to make those icons? I'm sure that they are out there floating around on the internets somewhere!

haha great minds think alike, already downloaded them 48x48 though, so a little resizing needed
    08-07-09 05:14 PM
    how about something (and i cant stress that something enought, this is just a mockup) like this kinda layout, also maybe moving the clock to the side would be better so you can have a WB slot
    08-07-09 05:34 PM
    Okay-so I'm assuming that u mocked that up using the clock from the screenshot pic. You move fast my man. Check your PMs.
    08-07-09 05:54 PM
    how bout the hero theme that p3designs already made which can be found here....http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/he...ersion-268677/
    08-07-09 06:00 PM
    how bout the hero theme that p3designs already made which can be found here....http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/he...ersion-268677/
    thats quite a nice theme, i may have a go at making a free one, which iv already got a few ideas for, which follows the original os look a little more than the p3designs, but guess i dont need to rush now :P
    08-07-09 06:29 PM
    Yeah and besides-Who wants free themes? Yuck!
    08-07-09 07:42 PM
    I would love to have this theme on my 8900 as well. I wouldn't mind a small donation for the time and effort spent by the persond who would developed this.
    08-07-09 10:12 PM
    Right then iv been givin this theme a lot of thought today and I reckon 5 icons will be perfect for my idea, also may do a weatherbug version, if I work fast may be up for all to see by end of the weekend. It wil look as much like the original as is poss so will do screenies as soon as

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 12:22 PM
    Knock it out man-I want to see how you do the clock(vs. what I had in mind).
    08-08-09 01:52 PM
    Knock it out man-I want to see how you do the clock(vs. what I had in mind).
    heres a sneak preview, hence the covered bits
    08-08-09 04:06 PM
    Unfortunately the font for the clock can only go up to 50 which makes it a little small vs the actual flip clock on the Hero/Android OS...wish there was a way to make it that large
    08-08-09 04:33 PM
    Unfortunately the font for the clock can only go up to 50 which makes it a little small vs the actual flip clock on the Hero/Android OS...wish there was a way to make it that large
    I wish for the same thing. I've been dying for a theme that shows a big clock on the lock screen that's easy on the eyes. Hope someone can pull this off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 07:22 PM
    yea that shot i put on here is maxed out, maybe an OSv5 thing built into the new themebuilder (it if ever arrives)

progress update on the htc theme, iv written the code for the homepage, so just sorting all the icons and meters, then doing the menu pages and soon as thats done and tested it`ll be up on OTA, week max i reckons
    08-08-09 07:32 PM
    Yea I have tried numerous fonts to see if the font would make it larger but alas...no go...there are some that are larger than others but it still doesn't make it large enough
    08-08-09 08:44 PM
    just a random request

is it possible that you could throw in the iphone battery bar...

for some reason

i think that would look pretty dope with this theme...
    08-09-09 02:14 PM
    right then all, jus a little glimpse of how far iv got, everythings working, but i havent placed the final icons in yet, as for the clock, its gotta be one piece background, as when the time changes it moves from the left, rather than being centered around the : between the mins and hours
    08-09-09 06:20 PM
    right then all, jus a little glimpse of how far iv got, everythings working, but i havent placed the final icons in yet, as for the clock, its gotta be one piece background, as when the time changes it moves from the left, rather than being centered around the : between the mins and hours
    That is looking REAL SWEET!
    08-09-09 06:42 PM
    Not to take anything away from P3Design's theme which i did not know existed, but Daveastra your theme so far is looking really really nice.
    08-10-09 11:15 AM
    looks great so far mate but i have 1 request! would it be possible for you to make the middle button Messages instead of Calendar! once again theme looks sick can't wait to try it out..
    08-10-09 04:30 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD