hey can anyone please show me how?? i tried searching and tried google. still couldnt figure it out. please let me know
    04-26-09 03:06 PM
    Options > advanced options > application > highlight theme > menu > delete.

04-26-09 03:18 PM
    thank you!!!!!!! much appreciated!
    04-26-09 03:19 PM
    I went to Options > advanced options > application > highlight theme > menu > delete.
    but did not see the highlight theme. I have the 8900 ver .206 did the menu change when I did the upgrade?

Thanks
    04-26-09 04:55 PM
    When your in applications, You need to scroll to the theme you want to delete, that's what it means by highlight!! Once you have highlighted what you want to delete, press your bb button and select delete.............. does that make sense?
    04-26-09 08:28 PM
    this was very useful
    05-18-09 01:58 PM
    but did not see the highlight theme.
    That is an action you do, not something you "See". as in highlight the THEME you want to delete.
    05-18-09 02:22 PM
    for some reason, why I highlight it, it won't delete and on the menu it'll have everythign except delete. It will have however 'activate'
    05-18-09 05:20 PM
    Racheronnie, you are in Themes. Wrong spot.

Go to Options > Apications to delete themes ( or any installed app)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 06:43 PM
    Is that a better way of doing it compared to using DM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 12:00 AM
    I did all the following:

But when I go back to Themes I still see it there and when I click on it, it still is active. What can I do to remove it completely? I even restarted my phone and it's still in Themes.
    08-21-09 11:34 AM
    I did all the following:

But when I go back to Themes I still see it there and when I click on it, it still is active. What can I do to remove it completely? I even restarted my phone and it's still in Themes.
    I had the same problem.

Options > advanced options > applications > menu > modules > highlight theme > menu > delete

That should take care of it
    08-25-09 11:09 AM
    Don't delete the active theme (d'oh). All my 15 themes are in one string (Plasmic) with various names. After you delete your phone will usually prompt you to reboot. Don't use DM to do this, it's not neccessary. It's very easy I do it all the time.
    08-25-09 11:34 AM
    hey can anyone please show me how?? i tried searching and tried google. still couldn't
    figure it out. please let me know

Thank u so much 4 asking this question!!!
    Now I know how to get rid of them
    08-25-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD