Hi Guys...
    Sorry for being so dense - I am new to Blackberries (and loving it loads) I've just downloaded a couple of free themes, I now wish to get rid of them (cos they're slow and to be honest pretty naff) when I go into 'options' then themes I can't seem to find any way to delete them. I highlight one to get rid of hit the funny button (menu button?) but the only options are:
    Help
    download themes
    activate
    reset themes
    switch application
    close
    This is driving me mad.....come on what am I doing wrong
    06-05-09 05:10 PM
    Go to options>advanced options>applications>highlight the theme>menu>delete. Don't forget to reset your berry afterwards...
    Last edited by Iceman; 06-05-09 at 05:18 PM.
    06-05-09 05:16 PM
    Just for future reference be sure anytime you need to remove a app or theme do it threw Advanced Options> Applications other wise you will end up with problems
    06-05-09 10:24 PM
    Just for future reference be sure anytime you need to remove a app or theme do it threw Advanced Options> Applications other wise you will end up with problems
    Like what? I've removed programs using DM and just deleted them from the main app screen and neither has ever caused me issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 02:30 AM
    Thanx guys will give it a go )
    06-06-09 03:32 AM
    Hey Iceman - took your advise all spanky and good again - many thanx for your help - cheers
    06-06-09 10:46 AM
    Hey Iceman - took your advise all spanky and good again - many thanx for your help - cheers
    Your welcome kitty anytime. Welcome to crackberry!
    06-06-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD