Hello,

I am working on a theme and i'm getting an error that says,

Errors:
    Homescreen Banner: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Time

I have tried everything, can anyone here with more knowledge of Plazmic give me a hand?

Thank You

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...THEME_HELP.jpg

*Also i was wondering all those companies like Elicite use Plazmic? Or they do the themes from scratch by coding or scripting them?
    04-20-09 06:40 PM
    Your time is outside the screen or you don't have full screen banner checked. You need to make sure no part of the Time "icon" is outside of the screen or banner area.

I'm pretty sure all themes are made with Plazmic theme builder and composer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 08:18 PM
    Thank You for your reply, infact i found out what was happening, i was going crazy, all my icons where inside the banner area, etc.
    The problem was on the icon container, somehow when you click the button to move the icons they are contained in this color box, and that box extends from left to right and if that containing box happens to be outside the banner area you are screwed.
    So the icons can be place fine, but you have to double check the box containing the icons, i hope you can make sense of what i am trying to explain.

Thank You
    04-20-09 08:57 PM
    Thank You for your reply, infact i found out what was happening, i was going crazy, all my icons where inside the banner area, etc.
    The problem was on the icon container, somehow when you click the button to move the icons they are contained in this color box, and that box extends from left to right and if that containing box happens to be outside the banner area you are screwed.
    So the icons can be place fine, but you have to double check the box containing the icons, i hope you can make sense of what i am trying to explain.

Thank You
    I understand exactly what you are saying. And that is what i was trying to say, but you explained it much better though. lol Glad you got it working. Can we hope for a OTA soon?
    04-21-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD