open the theme i just downloaded?

i downloaded it online because my mobile web is acting funky. . . .

but i have it saved on my memory card. . .

obviously, i have the BB 8900 Curve. . .

help please!
    06-01-09 09:56 PM
    If you download it to your computer, you need to use Desktop Manager to install it. Once it's installed, you can go to Options > Themes and select the theme you installed.
    06-01-09 09:57 PM
    do i just download desktop manager on my bb? or from the internet?
    06-01-09 09:58 PM
    Please, Please use the "Search Forum" function dude! If it says OTA-then click on it with your BB browser and it will auto download to your device. Then go to options-theme-then select your new theme. If it is a zip file then you have to use the desktop manager software that came with you phone to install. There are lots of threads in the crackberry forums that address this issue in super detail. USE THE "SEARCH FORUM" FUNCTION.
    Last edited by kscrum; 06-01-09 at 10:08 PM.
    06-01-09 10:04 PM
    dude! chill!!!! this is my first damn blackberry!! i have never delt with themes and all this. . . you really need to chill!!
    06-01-09 10:07 PM
    Download Desktop Manager on your computer from BlackBerry's website.

P.S. Don't get angry. I doubt kscrum was yelling at you or anything, but he's correct, this has been covered before.

Edit: Here's a link to download Desktop Manager 4.6, multi-language, no media manager.
    06-01-09 10:08 PM
    I'm new to Blackberry as well but the first time I was told to use the "search forum" function-I did-and amazingly- it works. This a very helpful community of users and they have encountered-asked-and answered *almost* any question/problem that you will run in to. All I ask is that you check to see if your answers are already out there before you clog up an already packed forum with redundant questions. That's all. Again welcome to the world of BB.
    06-01-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD