Have the new theme by waldog and need tyo be able to add a new folder and move stuff from out of one folder and put into new folder or folders. Any abody know this one? Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 04:27 PM
    Anyone can create a folder on any theme... just click the Menu button, then again the Menu button and select "Add Folder".
    07-10-09 04:59 PM
    Uhh and if u read what I said I asked how to take from one and put into another new folder. That part u stated I got that already thank u.

07-10-09 05:14 PM
    While Icon is Selected, Menu > Move to Folder.
    07-10-09 05:22 PM
    Ok let me re exolain this now. I have a. Saved mesg folder. In that folder are thre types of saved items. Twitter emails, themes,twitter apps, and saved text mesgs that are important. I would like to have a folder for ewach of them separate. With that said how do I take them swparately into each new folder for each specific item(s)? Thanks

07-10-09 06:07 PM
    I'm no expert man-but I just don't think that is possible. I believe saved messages are stuck there.
    07-10-09 06:12 PM
    Saved Messages is more like an Application then a folder. There is no way that i know of to create extra Folders for e-mails or text messages. I think we all thought you were Talking about applications folders since waldog's new them has a custom Default folder that you can add to have custom folders that match the icon set.
    07-10-09 06:18 PM
    So does anybody know how this can be done. I would like to have them in separate folders please. Somebody has to know how to do this. Thanks

07-10-09 06:20 PM
    Ok let me re exolain this now. I have a. Saved mesg folder. In that folder are thre types of saved items. Twitter emails, themes,twitter apps, and saved text mesgs that are important. I would like to have a folder for ewach of them separate. With that said how do I take them swparately into each new folder for each specific item(s)? Thanks

If you could explain yourself a little better we would not have to guess... we've explained how to create folders and moving icons from one folder to another... and still I'm not sure what this has to do with themes.

Are you putting these emails, apps, text msgs, etc... on your SD card... it should be easy enough to just create some folders on your card and then save these different items on there.
    07-10-09 06:22 PM
    You may want to take this topic over to the 8900 Device forum as I can assure you that this is not a theme issue.
    07-10-09 06:25 PM
    Nope, don't think that the OP can do what he wants with the saved messages. They stay where they are.

07-10-09 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD