Well, the Hello Kitty themes are the ones that seem to be the most popular. So i thought i'd give it a go aswell. HAHA.

This theme was inspired by Shane and his polaroid theme. Seen a theme like this a few month ago and didn't have a clue how to do it, but have learnt how to do it since.

I kept the appscreen wallpaper default, so that when you change your wallpaper then that'll stay the same. (I just tried this and it still changed..any ideas)

Let me know what you think =]

OTA: http://www.veryberrythemes.co.uk/hel...hellokitty.jad
    07-03-09 08:20 AM
    Aww thanks lauren.
    And FAST reply. Haha =]
    07-03-09 08:54 AM
    Well, the Hello Kitty themes are the ones that seem to be the most popular. So i thought i'd give it a go aswell. HAHA.

This theme was inspired by Shane and his polaroid theme. Seen a theme like this a few month ago and didn't have a clue how to do it, but have learnt how to do it since.

I kept the appscreen wallpaper default, so that when you change your wallpaper then that'll stay the same. (I just tried this and it still changed..any ideas)

OTA: http://www.veryberrythemes.co.uk/hel...hellokitty.jad

hayley!! im the 2nd fast, heh? lol gosh this hello kitty one i thought ok another hello kitty lets see and olala...! yummyy..as attached lol. but i agree with lauren tho. gr8 job anyway!

PS:
    still hv beach,pucca,and tht cute colorful theme with bigg icon forgot what tht is lol love em and still have em on my phone. .yours r my fave
    07-03-09 10:30 AM
    hayley!! im the 2nd fast, heh? lol gosh this hello kitty one i thought ok another hello kitty lets see and olala...! yummyy..as attached lol. but i agree with lauren tho. gr8 job anyway!

PS:
    still hv beach,pucca,and tht cute colorful theme with bigg icon forgot what tht is lol love em and still have em on my phone. .yours r my fave
    Cool screen shots liefje!

Props to ya Hayley on this theme!!! Soooo cute!
    07-03-09 11:01 AM
    Thanks. Yes love the screenshots!
    I think i will change the focus, it is a little hard to see, been running it for a few hours and when i was in a bit of a hurry trying to do stuff i couldnt really see what i was doing.
    We'll see... lol
    07-03-09 03:03 PM
    This is gorgeous. Very creative great job... thanks for sharing.
    07-03-09 03:39 PM
    Very Cute!!!
    07-03-09 03:42 PM
    Does anybody else's menu look like this?

07-03-09 03:56 PM
    Omg Hayley this is the cutest HK theme I've seen yet
    07-03-09 04:33 PM
    super cute!!! I'm in love!!
    07-03-09 06:02 PM
    Cool screen shots liefje!

Props to ya Hayley on this theme!!! Soooo cute!
    lol yea me with bf . thanks reena
    07-03-09 09:07 PM
    Does anybody else's menu look like this?

Yupp I'm havin the same issues
    07-03-09 11:53 PM
    Yupp I'm havin the same issues
    oh, I drove myself crazy thinking I was the only one. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. Its too cute not to..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 02:35 AM
    Oh I know I totally luv it! Its so different and original
    07-04-09 03:10 AM
    I'm not sure how to fix it. Any ideas? I'll have to fiddle with it later on though, i got work soon =[
    07-04-09 05:44 AM
    I hate Hello Kitty and everthing she stands for-Joking(well about the second part)- but this a slick looking theme. Hayley I can help ya fix that font issue- hit me up and will explain. Oh and thanks for OP mention!
    07-05-09 08:21 AM
    Not yet. Haven't had time. Will let you know though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 09:15 AM
    very cute! love this one...
    07-05-09 11:00 AM
    Come on Hayley I'm waiting to re-download!! Its sooo freaking cuute
    07-05-09 01:09 PM
    Redone. changed the focus and menu =))
    07-05-09 02:12 PM
    You really think outside the box with ur themes ! This is a great concept & I'm in love w/ HK btw !
    07-05-09 04:25 PM
    [QUOTE=xFluidx;2947177]Well, the Hello Kitty themes are the ones that seem to be the most popular. So i thought i'd give it a go aswell. HAHA.

can u make this for the storm too OTA???
    i love the theme for my storm
    julie
    07-09-09 02:49 PM
    this theme is gorgeous!! how do you make all the icons and stuff? your really really good
    07-12-09 02:39 AM
    Haha thanks.
    Some of them i just find online, and the others i just make, by either using photoshop or just drawing them on paper =] Depends what mood i'm in!
    07-12-09 07:39 AM
    OM goodness! I'll start by saying that you have to know that you're talented! Secondly, I have received so many compliments on this particular theme! I maker my own themes and understand the time and effort that it takes. Your contributions are awesome!!
    07-19-09 06:36 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD