Hi
    I've been observing (and using) a lot of the themes in these forums for a while now. Amazing what comes up. I'd like to try my hand in theme making. The only thing is that I am on a Mac. Is there a program that will allow me to do this? Or do I have to buy the program that lets me run windows on the Mac?
    Thanks
    06-08-09 03:34 PM
    I've been wondering the same thing. I do have Vista (through Bootcamp) on my Mac but I only use it when ABSOLUTELY necessary - after all, I did buy a Mac for a reason.

Mark, I always forget to go back and check on the posts I find interesting in these forums so if you get an answer would you be kind enough to drop me a message with the results?
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 06-08-09 at 04:49 PM.
    06-08-09 04:33 PM
    No problem rick. I will. If push comes to shove ill just buy the software that let's you run windows in a window on a mac

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 07:14 PM
    What kind of Mac do you use? Bootcamp comes with the newer ones and was a fairly simpe install. I founda great step-by-step guide I can send over if you'd like.

Other people use VMWare (I think) or Parallels, both of which create a virtual machine on your Mac and dotn require a system restart.
    06-09-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD