Setup the same way as your setup on the first post works for me. I don't want the hidden today or any thing like that tho, i like to keep my screen pretty clear.
    changed the font and color so it was more visible
    03-20-09 07:41 PM
    I like it.
    03-20-09 08:45 PM
    I like it.
    what's your email? I'll send you the files.
    03-22-09 10:51 AM
    modern can mean so many things..

what features are you looking for?
    can you make it with the top like the mac with a doc? and a dark backround?
    thanks
    03-24-09 04:48 PM
    Please do a side scroll that has like a window on the side that the icons scoll through to choose and make it go through like 10 icons also keep it simple with pops of color. Please do something very creative with the lock screen mybe make the clock large on tghe lock screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 05:18 PM
    A britney spears theme? Geeky I know but I would love it hehe
    03-24-09 07:24 PM
    Are you still working on the red sox theme? I don't mean to be a pain, just get excited.
    03-25-09 04:30 PM
    Are you still working on the red sox theme? I don't mean to be a pain, just get excited.
    I apologize- tonight is really the first chance I've had to get on CB, let alone work on any themes.

after tax season is over, I'm on vacation till April 27th.
    I'll have plenty of time to work on it then.

sorry..
    03-26-09 08:15 PM
    can you make it with the top like the mac with a doc? and a dark backround?
    thanks
    lmao
    I am certainly not that sophisticated in my theme making as of yet.

there's a theme posted in this forum kinda what you are looking for..
    03-26-09 08:16 PM
    Please do a side scroll that has like a window on the side that the icons scoll through to choose and make it go through like 10 icons also keep it simple with pops of color. Please do something very creative with the lock screen mybe make the clock large on tghe lock screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    my eyes just crossed thinking of what that would look like, let alone what it would take to make!

I'm not that good yet! this thread was supposed to be about taking a wallpaper that you love and making the icons work with it and usable space.
    03-26-09 08:17 PM
    you know, just an idea, but why not make a wallpaper that has all of the things that you'd want to put on the home page?
    i.e. have a picture of a watch (and put clock there) and a computer (for internetz or e-mail), or letter, a pen, etc
    03-26-09 10:09 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD