Now thats service! I'm wondering though if there is an option in theme builder that would allow those font sizes to change with the "Screen/keyboard" setting since thats how other themes seem to work?
    Thats the problem why i didn't understand you in the first place. When the font is set in the theme, it doesn't change when you set it to another type or size on your BB. Another problem is the color of the font in the profile menu. The color in this menu is the same color as used for the listed items for mail and sms. The profile menu has a black background and the mail and sms is white, so i had to use dark grey.

The theme builder is very limited in changing these kind of settings. Perhaps in a future release it will be possible. Other themes are probably made with other tools than the standard theme builder from RIM. I'm making a list of all these issues and will report to RIM.

Do you want the font in the today area also smaller (and perhaps more items)? Any other whishes/adjustments?
    Last edited by maccloud; 02-27-10 at 01:45 AM.
    02-27-10 01:06 AM
    Nice any chance of a non today blank verison?
    Added a non today version with OTA link to my original first post
    02-27-10 01:17 AM
    Do you want the font in the today area also smaller (and perhaps more items)? Any other whishes/adjustments?
    Nah, everything else is perfect as far as I'm concerned!
    02-27-10 04:50 PM
    Any other whishes/adjustments?
    Maybe one if at all possible... any way to make the home and app screen top title bar completely clear trasparent as opposed to the shade transparent it is now? Just a prefrence I have to display the full background wallpaper I use.

Again, only if it is not a big deal to change... I love everything else about the theme
    02-27-10 05:36 PM
    For AaronK i added a version of the MacCloud theme with smaller font size for menus and listed items (see my first post for OTA link). This font size matches the BBAlpha sans font type 6 on your Curve 8900 (options => screen/keyboard). Hope you all like it!
    02-28-10 06:02 AM
    beautiful theme!

especially the transitions
    02-28-10 07:45 AM
    Maybe one if at all possible... any way to make the home and app screen top title bar completely clear trasparent as opposed to the shade transparent it is now? Just a prefrence I have to display the full background wallpaper I use.

Again, only if it is not a big deal to change... I love everything else about the theme
    Can you send me a PM with the wallpaper you use so i can match the color of the font to it? Because of the black background i can use white now, but with i white/light Wallpaper white font is no good.
    02-28-10 08:45 AM
    For AaronK i added a version of the MacCloud theme with smaller font size for menus and listed items (see my first post for OTA link). This font size matches the BBAlpha sans font type 6 on your Curve 8900 (options => screen/keyboard). Hope you all like it!
    PERFECT!!!! Many thanks!!!!
    02-28-10 10:09 AM
    I love this theme more and more everyday! I don't know what the transitions are called...but they are awesome I noticed however that the indicator or selection bar is slightly off when the SMS icon is highlighted-it's not centered like it is when other icons are selected. It's no big deal at all, I just thought you'd like to know. Also are there any plans for more shortcuts in future updates? Maybe one for music and clock? what about a scrolling dock? That would be great!

Either way, I love this theme thanks again

Last edited by Iluvbb; 03-01-10 at 09:15 AM.
    03-01-10 09:13 AM
    I love this theme more and more everyday! I don't know what the transitions are called...but they are awesome I noticed however that the indicator or selection bar is slightly off when the SMS icon is highlighted-it's not centered like it is when other icons are selected. It's no big deal at all, I just thought you'd like to know. Also are there any plans for more shortcuts in future updates? Maybe one for music and clock? what about a scrolling dock? That would be great!

Either way, I love this theme thanks again

I didn't know my theme would look so good with other wallpapers, beautiful!

The striping under the highlighted icon is perfectly centered, but only looks off center. Draw 2 stripes left and right of the edges of the SMS icon and you see what i mean!

What shortcuts would you like to use and what letter?
    Last edited by maccloud; 03-01-10 at 12:39 PM.
    03-01-10 12:31 PM
    good work!
    03-01-10 12:37 PM
    I didn't know my theme would look so good with other wallpapers, beautiful!

Because the SMS icon itself is not in center of the "icon space" (80x80 pixels) it looks like the striping under the highlighted icon is not centered. So the highlighted may not look centered, but it is!

What shortcuts would you like to use and what letter?
    I know rite! Its really beautiful and the app wall pretty much matches well with any wall.
    Could you make Z music, R clock and 0 for manage connections?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Iluvbb; 03-01-10 at 12:42 PM.
    03-01-10 12:38 PM

Hello fdrive,

The link for the theme with 100% transparent and standard dark-brushed wallpaper is in your mailbox (PM)!

Good luck with it!

Roberto
    Last edited by maccloud; 03-01-10 at 04:46 PM.
    03-01-10 02:39 PM
    I know rite! Its really beautiful and the app wall pretty much matches well with any wall.
    Could you make Z music, R clock and 0 for manage connections?

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Do you use the standard Maccloud_all theme? This adjustment can be done in a few minutes It will be a custom made version, as i will not include these additional shortcuts in all my themes.
    03-01-10 02:43 PM
    I have a request for all users of my theme. Can you please rate this thread (see banner above first post). And i would like to the theme with your wallpaper, so post your screen captures in this thread!

Thanks!

MacCloud (Roberto)
    Last edited by maccloud; 03-01-10 at 03:02 PM.
    03-01-10 02:54 PM
    Do you use the standard Maccloud_all theme? This adjustment can be done in a few minutes It will be a custom made version, as i will not include these additional shortcuts in all my themes.
    Yes I am using the transparent/all theme....thank you so much for making this adjustment, you rock!!!!
    03-01-10 03:18 PM
    My 5 star rating has been posted! Here are more screenshots

03-01-10 03:34 PM
    Yes I am using the transparent/all theme....thank you so much for making this adjustment, you rock!!!!
    I have a Transparant version (transparent menus) and the normal ALL version with solid black menus. Is it the Transparent version?
    Last edited by maccloud; 03-01-10 at 04:46 PM.
    03-01-10 03:42 PM
    I have a Transparant version (transparant menus) and the normal ALL version with solid black menus. Is it the Transparant version?
    Sorry for the confusion...its the transparent version
    03-01-10 03:44 PM
    Sorry for the confusion...its the transparent version
    You have a PM with the OTA link in your mailbox (please use the OTA link in the second PM, first one doesn't work)

Bye,

Roberto
    03-01-10 03:55 PM
    Hello fdrive,

The link for the theme with 100% transparent and standard dark-brushed wallpaper is in your mailbox (PM)!

Good luck with it!

Roberto
    100% transparent home screen with wallpaper is perfect! Thanks again Robert
    Attachment 56429
    03-02-10 09:51 PM
    Downloading this one now, looks exactly like what I've been looking for.
    03-03-10 03:22 PM
    Does the 1st post here the transparent one?
    03-03-10 03:23 PM
    Is there a way to get the SF one with the transparent one?
    03-03-10 03:24 PM
    Does the 1st post here the transparent one?
    In first post there is an OTA link for a transparent version, which is the same as the standard (ALL) version, but has transparent menus. I've also a custom made transparent version for "fdrive" with 100% transparent banners (see picture in post from "fdrive"). I have no transparent version with smaller font at this moment. Maybe when i have time in the weekend i'll try to make one Should that be with normal banner or 100% transparent?
    03-03-10 04:48 PM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD