Getting download failure on curve 8900 with OS 5.0 it is telling me its an invalid COD file????
    04-30-10 10:53 AM
    Can you do transitions please!
    06-15-10 03:03 PM
    Love this theme!! Some of the apps names cut off on the homescreen, like manage connections & blackberry messenger. If you'd stretch the box out more around the application name (in the themebuilder), it will allow more of the apps name to show in the theme, so the apps name won't cut off.
    I am running the 4.6 version.
    Very nice work on this theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by angela.rodriguez; 06-16-10 at 12:38 PM.
    06-16-10 12:31 PM
    Awesome theme man. I just love it. One question thou. I like the way the icons are on the very top but how can I customize it. I mean how can I put my weather app on the top right corner for example.
    TIA and great work once again
    06-18-10 12:57 AM
    humm... No answer yet....
    Anybody??
    06-19-10 07:58 PM
    Awesome theme man. I just love it. One question thou. I like the way the icons are on the very top but how can I customize it. I mean how can I put my weather app on the top right corner for example.
    TIA and great work once again
    The 9th icon on your icon screen is the one on the top left of the main screen, and the 10th icon is the one on the top right.
    06-21-10 10:44 AM
    I have been using it on and off for several weeks. I keep going back to it. I hardly ever have to leave my home screen. Awesome Theme!!!!!!!
    08-02-10 10:39 PM
    what weather app are you using that displays the temp without hovering over it? ( yours is very nice)

Thx btw
    same question here. which weather app is this?
    08-10-10 11:06 AM
    Great theme, thank you

08-10-10 07:05 PM
    same question here. which weather app is this?
    If you're talking about the weather app on the first post of this thread (back on Page 1), that appears to be BerryWeather, aka BeWeather. That's one of the 2.0 homescreen icons, and you can choose to have the temperature displayed on the badge and where - bottom center, bottom right, top left, etc.

There is a free version in AppWorld, but I don't think it's nearly as customizable as the paid version. The paid version is usually 9.99, and, although expensive, well worth the money. If you keep an eye on the front page of CrackBerry, it goes on sale pretty regularly for at least half price.
    08-11-10 07:38 PM
    Hi best theme so far. one small request. Any chance of making the hidden font unbold and smaller and list say 7 entries. I use your theme on my 9700. thanks once again

09-14-10 07:47 AM
111 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD