Still not working. Any way you can send me the .cod file??
    03-09-10 11:24 PM
    sure, pm me your email and I will send them to you.
    03-10-10 12:54 AM
    Wait I only recieved 2 files. 1 .cod and 1 .alx.. Is that right?
    03-11-10 12:48 AM
    i have a curve 8900 w/ t mobile witch 1 do i down load i dont get whole 4.6/5.0 thing?
    03-12-10 11:36 PM
    i have a curve 8900 w/ t mobile witch 1 do i down load i dont get whole 4.6/5.0 thing?
    If you're asking this question, I'm going to guess 4.6 because you need to upgrade to the 5.0 OS.
    03-13-10 07:29 PM
    I can get the themes. Can u send me the COD please?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-10 02:20 AM
    I think the OTA is down? Anyone else get Download failed?
    I got:
    907 Invalid COD
    Unable to import ZIP file

trying to get the theme from:
    mybbota.com/Stormy_X_4_7/Stormy_X_4_7.jad

I'd gotten it before very successfully (very good theme). Now it fails with the above error message.

Could you send me the files for it? Shell
    03-17-10 10:53 AM
    Wait I only recieved 2 files. 1 .cod and 1 .alx.. Is that right?
    Yes that is correct. This is all you need to install through DM
    03-17-10 01:47 PM
    I got:
    907 Invalid COD
    Unable to import ZIP file

trying to get the theme from:
    mybbota.com/Stormy_X_4_7/Stormy_X_4_7.jad

I'd gotten it before very successfully (very good theme). Now it fails with the above error message.

Could you send me the files for it? Shell
    I can get the themes. Can u send me the COD please?

UPDATE:

OTA links have been updated. Try downloading again.
    03-17-10 01:53 PM
    Still no luck with the ota download. I haven't had the chance to install it through DM yet, but I'll give that a try tomorrow.
    03-18-10 01:34 AM
    Cool theme, thanks. my question: how do you have the different orange icon for new sms's different than emails though in the third screen shot in the original post? I have my email/sms seperated and am running everything on OS5, but all new messages (email and sms) show the orange envelope instead of the bubble like thing with 3 bars you have in your screen shot?
    03-23-10 01:41 PM
    Cool theme, thanks. my question: how do you have the different orange icon for new sms's different than emails though in the third screen shot in the original post? I have my email/sms seperated and am running everything on OS5, but all new messages (email and sms) show the orange envelope instead of the bubble like thing with 3 bars you have in your screen shot?
    The only thing I can think of to check this is when you are in yout Messages, click the BB button, scroll down to options and select Inbox settings. In there you should not have the SMS AND MMS box checked. Hopefully this helps.
    03-23-10 02:06 PM
    The only thing I can think of to check this is when you are in yout Messages, click the BB button, scroll down to options and select Inbox settings. In there you should not have the SMS AND MMS box checked. Hopefully this helps.
    thank you thank you thank you! i'd been trying to figure that out for a while and have been told so many different things. the simplest thing is always the last thing you try!
    03-23-10 02:34 PM
    can u post the jad for the 4.6 version
    03-24-10 01:10 AM
    I will check the link to see if it working and update it

03-24-10 09:30 AM
    OS 4.6 link update again.
    03-24-10 05:28 PM
    Very nice theme....simple and elegant.
    03-24-10 07:19 PM
    Download, installed, and tried out dozens of themes- keep coming back to this one. It's nearly perfect on my 9700. Huge plus points of this theme:

1. Eight icons across the bottom means it's much better than the normal six, without being too compressed and tiny like some 10+ icon themes.

2. The two top icon spots allows me to use the right one as a weather slot, and the left one for Beejive. Beejive's icon does NOT resize correctly, so looks awful in most themes; not this one!

3. The stock BlackBerry icons are used! Maybe I'm the only one, but I hate the 'creative, different' new icons sets. There's nothing wrong with the original ones. Half the time I can't figure out what new ones are supposed to be.

4. Selected icons are very visible. Another flaw in a lot of other themes is that often only original transparent icons show highlighting, while third party apps do not... making it very difficult to select them. Stormy-X makes it completely obvious where your cursor is.

5. All home screen info is selectable and useful. Navigate to the clock, it's a clock shortcut. Network icon manages connections. Battery goes to options. It actually makes sense, and allows normal status icons to perform double duty. I'll never understand why all themes don't do this.

6. Proper dark color scheme. My BlackBerry is black. The stock themes are somewhat dark. All menus are inverted black. So why do I need a neon color theme? Storm-X looks like it could be a legit stock theme, and matches any wallpaper I choose.

I keep looking for new themes, but there's always something I dislike- laggy transitions, huge / ugly fonts, fewer icons, less functionality, pointless animations... many look quite sharp, but aren't nearly as useful. Others have really great functionality ideas (like hidden docks and scrolling), but fail in other ways. It seems I will forever revert to Stormy-X! Thanks a ton for making it.

04-03-10 05:34 PM
    Download, installed, and tried out dozens of themes- keep coming back to this one. It's nearly perfect on my 9700. Huge plus points of this theme:

1. Eight icons across the bottom means it's much better than the normal six, without being too compressed and tiny like some 10+ icon themes.

2. The two top icon spots allows me to use the right one as a weather slot, and the left one for Beejive. Beejive's icon does NOT resize correctly, so looks awful in most themes; not this one!

3. The stock BlackBerry icons are used! Maybe I'm the only one, but I hate the 'creative, different' new icons sets. There's nothing wrong with the original ones. Half the time I can't figure out what new ones are supposed to be.

4. Selected icons are very visible. Another flaw in a lot of other themes is that often only original transparent icons show highlighting, while third party apps do not... making it very difficult to select them. Stormy-X makes it completely obvious where your cursor is.

5. All home screen info is selectable and useful. Navigate to the clock, it's a clock shortcut. Network icon manages connections. Battery goes to options. It actually makes sense, and allows normal status icons to perform double duty. I'll never understand why all themes don't do this.

6. Proper dark color scheme. My BlackBerry is black. The stock themes are somewhat dark. All menus are inverted black. So why do I need a neon color theme? Storm-X looks like it could be a legit stock theme, and matches any wallpaper I choose.

I keep looking for new themes, but there's always something I dislike- laggy transitions, huge / ugly fonts, fewer icons, less functionality, pointless animations... many look quite sharp, but aren't nearly as useful. Others have really great functionality ideas (like hidden docks and scrolling), but fail in other ways. It seems I will forever revert to Stormy-X! Thanks a ton for making it.

Thank you for the feedback and compliment. I appreciate all the support
    04-05-10 08:55 PM
    Any chance you cane make this theme for the 8520 please??

Thanks! Matt

04-16-10 08:14 PM
    Any chance you cane make this theme for the 8520 please??

Thanks! Matt

I believe the 8520 is a different resolution and if that is the case, then I am not sure I have thr time to redesign it for that layout.

04-17-10 09:35 PM
    what weather app are you using that displays the temp without hovering over it? ( yours is very nice)

Thx btw
    04-18-10 02:58 AM
    The home screen text on 4.6 OS cuts off the manage connections text, can you fix it by moving it a touch left so that it does not cut off any icon app names. Thanks!
    04-21-10 04:45 PM
    I have this theme on my 8900 and feckin love it!! But i've upgraded to a bold 9000. Is there any chance you could make it for the 9000 please???

Thanks, Matt
    04-28-10 06:55 AM
    I have this theme on my 8900 and feckin love it!! But i've upgraded to a bold 9000. Is there any chance you could make it for the 9000 please???

Thanks, Matt
    Matt,

The Bold 9000 is a complete different resolution. I will look into this but with my schedule being the way it is, no promises, sorry.
    04-29-10 04:00 PM
111 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD