This theme is excellent!! Thanks for sharing!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 10:04 AM
    How difficult would it be to add a QuickLaunch shortcut as the space Bar (as many of themes are doing now)?
    12-29-09 11:54 PM
    Sorry, development is closed on the Hypaereon themes. They are available as they are right now.
    12-30-09 10:05 AM
    Sorry, development is closed on the Hypaereon themes. They are available as they are right now.
    Great theme! I've been using it for weeks now. When are you dropping something new? Hopefully soon since you're no longer developing this one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 06:28 PM
    I don't know really know, but I'm thankful for your interest.
    I'm not a full-time developer and have been extremely busy for months now. That shows no signs of letting up, but if I do get some free time I might put some more ideas into form. We shall see.

Thanks again for your interest.
    12-31-09 09:01 AM
    Your theme looks awesome
    Thanks
    01-02-10 03:26 PM
    great job on this theme it is simply nuts!!!! using this on my 9700
    01-02-10 08:57 PM
    How difficult would it be to add a QuickLaunch shortcut as the space Bar (as many of themes are doing now)?
    THIS!!!!

This is the only reason why I don't use this theme over the theme I currently use. The spacebar/quicklaunch capability is so convenient that I just can't compromise, lol. Nonetheless... GREAT theme. I've downloaded SO many themes, free and paid, and only 2 (including this one) make the cut for me.
    01-04-10 06:38 PM
    love this theme!!! its way slick and i am definitely recommending it to my friends with BB's. the only thing i've noticed so far and i'm not sure if this is something i can fix or not, but all my messages go directly into 1 box, texts, pix, instant messages, and emails. have yet to receive an email but when i get messages from blackberry messenger the little star icon does not pop up over the messages icon. i still get the notification on top in the banner so this isn't a deal breaker by any means, but if its something you can fix for next time that would be sweet!!! i'm running this on the bold 9700 v .423, if you know of any fixes i can do myself on the handset itself that would be sweet, otherwise, like i said, it isnt a deal breaker. GREAT WORK BUDDY!!! THANK YOU!!!
    01-04-10 06:43 PM
    Thank you very much for developing this for free! The only wish I have is to make my individual schedules clickable from the calendar icon.
    01-05-10 03:24 PM
    the 5.0 version has a bug in it...
    the sms/mms are not showing up on the today screen =(((((
    01-08-10 09:59 AM
    I don't know if i am supposed to tweak any settings, but when my blackberry 9700 is locked, the weather icon is blank.. Is that how it is for everyone?
    01-08-10 03:39 PM
    Not sure how the 5.0 is any different than the 4.7...people runnning the 5.0 Tour version have not reported any such problems with SMS/MMS not showing up.

The weather icon (and all homescreen icons) disappear when the device is locked. The theme does not have an SVG set for the lock screen, so the entire homescreen is hidden.
    01-08-10 06:15 PM
    I downloaded the 8900 version from the post at the beginning of this thread. The about information on my 8900 says this is version 1.0. Should it say 1.5? if it is supposed to say 1.5, somehow, I'm getting to the wrong place from the link. Thanks.
    01-27-10 10:33 AM
    Hello,
    Very nice theme indeed, congrats.
    I love the ideea but i don't like the fact that "Weather" is dissapearing from today screen.
    If it's not possible to make it stay there, i would suggest to delete that round circle where the wheather appears. It's not very pleasant to see that round there.
    You should give it a try, i am 100% sure that nobody will ask anymore why that icon is not appearing in today screen.
    Thank you.
    01-27-10 01:19 PM
    Really nice simple theme. Gonna send this one to my Dad!
    01-27-10 05:56 PM
    I downloaded the 8900 version from the post at the beginning of this thread. The about information on my 8900 says this is version 1.0. Should it say 1.5? if it is supposed to say 1.5, somehow, I'm getting to the wrong place from the link. Thanks.
    Links are up to date. It's possible the version number didn't update or you just need to Refresh the download page after it loads.
    01-27-10 07:00 PM
    i have the curve 8900 for t mobile i could of swore it was version 4.6, on ur post is 5.0 or for a tour
    01-27-10 08:49 PM
    01-28-10 08:53 AM
    hyperplex, you updated the theme for 9700? (the links above?)
    01-28-10 12:11 PM
    First page of this thread, the 9700 link is there.
    01-28-10 12:51 PM
    SMS doesnt work on the 5.0 version. I think it has something to do with the fact that RIM made the txt threadded...

Anyway for you to look into this? This is so far been my fav theme by far... everything is perfect except for this... of all the themes i've used in the past with all the other smart phones!!!
    02-06-10 05:22 AM
    Not sure what could be done about it. The only thing that theme builder does is place a today area on the homescreen. By default it simply displays whatever applicable icon is selected. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work; perhaps there is a bug in RIM's system software.
    02-06-10 02:38 PM
    Awesome theme! I loved your previous version and like this one even more. Thanks!
    02-09-10 03:59 PM
    Hi,
    Awesome theme! I have a curve 8900 AT&T and had the theme for a while and love it...
    then today my device had a meltdown and I had to re-install everything, now when I download the theme I can't remember/figure out how to get to it to activate it.
    Help...
    02-18-10 05:44 PM
195 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD