The cursor path must be messed up somehow. I'll have to look when I get home.
    11-09-09 11:18 AM
    I have fixed the cursor path in the 8900 version. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
    The link in the original post points to the latest version.
    11-09-09 06:40 PM
    Files updated to the original 8900 link; I have recompiled the theme with the new Theme Studio and added my custom battery meter.

Also, the original post has been updated to include a link to a new OS 5.0 version of the theme. Enjoy!

And, last but not least, I have uploaded a 9700 version of the theme. Link is in the original post.
    Last edited by Hyperplex; 11-10-09 at 08:05 PM.
    11-10-09 07:53 PM
    Files updated to the original 8900 link; I have recompiled the theme with the new Theme Studio and added my custom battery meter.

Also, the original post has been updated to include a link to a new OS 5.0 version of the theme. Enjoy!

And, last but not least, I have uploaded a 9700 version of the theme. Link is in the original post.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I am getting my 9700 Friday and I was having a freak out about what I was going to do for a theme
    11-10-09 09:44 PM
    Thanks for the update.....Enjoying the theme!
    11-10-09 09:46 PM
    oh nooooo all the menu texts are so big nowww ((

i loved having the small text (((

plzzzz change it back plzzzz
    11-11-09 12:09 AM
    I....didn't change any menu font sizes from the defaults. The same updates I performed on my Tour version are what I performed here and the Tour version stayed true to what it was. No idea what is happening with that. My goal is to maintain user selected menu fonts across the board.

But, have no fear, the latest version PRIOR to today's changes is http://www.hyperplexia.net/x/HC/8900..._Sliq_8900.jad.
    11-11-09 12:18 AM
    oh nooooo all the menu texts are so big nowww ((

i loved having the small text (((

plzzzz change it back plzzzz
    Unfortunately, the menu font is bigger now. You can't change the font back and keep the changes from 1.5?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 01:07 AM
    I honestly have NO idea why the menu fonts would be changing, as I made zero adjustments to the control fonts. In fact, the only resource that is difference is the battery icon; no other parameters were changed. Seeing as I do not have a Curve to test this on, nor do I have a 9700, and nor do I really have the time to deeply develop this theme, this is what I am doing:

I will make the following versions available as they are unless major bugs are reported. I simply can't take the time to troubleshoot, and if I can't deliver on a promise, I won't make that promise. Here are the links:

Hypaereon Sliq 8900 Original

Version 1.5 with the new battery icon and (hopefully) properly-sized menu fonts

As for the OS 5.0 & 9700 versions, I simply have no idea how it will behave. I can only hope the fonts are correct but cannot guarantee that. I am sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment, but I have no method of testing and have no time to be able to develop with the aid of beta testers. Thanks for all the kind words and help, though.
    11-11-09 06:23 AM
    Don't worry about it then. You've created a great theme that we're fortunate you've shared with us. Thanks for all your work. I'll live with the bigger font. ;-)

11-11-09 12:43 PM
    good looks
    11-11-09 02:18 PM
    I have cycled through several different themes, your first version of the Hypaereon and is simply the one I use every day and haven't changed until you released the "sliq" verson. The only question I have, using the Blackberry 8900 is when I change the background to one of my pictures, it goes back to the original background when I press the lock button on the top left. Was curious if that was changed in the "sliq" version or if there is something we can do? Again, I love the sliq version and there is now no need to press the menu key, genius. Anyway, let me know if you can help. Thanks.
    11-11-09 02:59 PM
    Just loaded this on my 9700, love it. I was missing a cpl great themes I had on my 9000, but this has helped me to get over them ;-)
    I love the inclusion of the icons up the side, I hardly need to enter the main menu anymore, it's all here. The expanding message and calendar icons were what I loved so much about my last theme, and such a welcome addition to yours.
    The only thing I would have liked to have seen with this would be to include the ability to drop down and clear all icons from the screen, just fully show off your wallpaper.
    Great theme, thank you for sharing.

11-11-09 07:19 PM
    I have cycled through several different themes, your first version of the Hypaereon and is simply the one I use every day and haven't changed until you released the "sliq" verson. The only question I have, using the Blackberry 8900 is when I change the background to one of my pictures, it goes back to the original background when I press the lock button on the top left. Was curious if that was changed in the "sliq" version or if there is something we can do? Again, I love the sliq version and there is now no need to press the menu key, genius. Anyway, let me know if you can help. Thanks.
    That hasn't been changed and to my knowledge it is theme set.
    11-11-09 09:08 PM
    Great theme!!!
    11-13-09 10:53 AM
    This is a fantastic theme! Awesome job and much props.

11-14-09 12:45 PM
    Unfortunately, the menu font is bigger now. You can't change the font back and keep the changes from 1.5?

You might have to do in to the display setting and change it to the smaller one. It was something I noticed got changed when I have jump to different themes. All I would od is go in and change it back to the font size I liked (smallest one possible)
    11-14-09 02:04 PM
    You might have to do in to the display setting and change it to the smaller one. It was something I noticed got changed when I have jump to different themes. All I would od is go in and change it back to the font size I liked (smallest one possible)
    Thanks, but I didn't have to. I just used the new link and it was fixed. Now I've got the new battery and the old font. :-)

11-14-09 02:34 PM
    also running this on my 9700. Works like a charm and i love the new battery meter.
    11-14-09 08:40 PM
    Thanks, glad to hear it works well on the 9700.
    11-15-09 09:00 AM
    Yes looks good on the 9700 I love your themes great job

11-16-09 01:21 PM
    i like the old battery meter better, but great theme.
    11-17-09 09:55 PM
    is there anyway you can have one with boxes around the bottom icons like it does in the default zen theme? or some sort of dock? It just looks kind of weird with the icons just floating there.
    Last edited by yode; 11-19-09 at 06:52 AM.
    11-19-09 06:50 AM
    Best theme I've seen! Great functionality. Running it on my 9700 and feels amazing.

The one thing I don't like in the OS is how "grey" all the icons are. This is why I always use iBerry or another theme with colorful and pucturesque icons. But I am willing to give that up for this amazing theme. Can't help but wonder, is it possible to have the same theme, just with different icons, like the ones in the Sodaberry, Dashboard or iPhone themes and how hard is it to do. Believe me, I am willing and determined to learn the software if that's what it takes

Thank you so much for your hard work! You did an amazing job.
    11-19-09 06:59 AM
    I absolutely love this theme. It looks amazing. My fiance just got the 9700 and his phone looks great with this theme. Would it be possible for you to make the same one for the Bold 9000? I would greatly appreciate it!
    11-19-09 10:01 PM
195 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD