Today screens only display unread messages. Once you read them, they go away.
    It's the same with phone calls; only missed calls are displayed and disappear once checked.
    I knew that. I just forgot. Silly me.

This theme is working fine on OS 5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 07:03 PM
    It works on my Tour. I can't test on a Curve since I don't have one so I don't know what to say. Sorry.

ok cool, thanks...forgot to mention that i'm using OS 5.0, guess that could be the reason why
    10-30-09 07:22 PM
    I knew that. I just forgot. Silly me.

This theme is working fine on OS 5.

does the wallpaper change on the apps screen for you?
    10-30-09 07:23 PM
    does the wallpaper change on the apps screen for you?
    Nope. It changes the Home screen only. This is the way that themes are supposed to work but I had one, ComBox 4, that changed both Home and Desktop under OS 4.6 and early versions of OS 5. I am now running .314 and that will only allow wallpaper changes on the Home screen.

One more thing that RIM needs to fix and surely a hangover from the 100% corporate days when the theme was fixed but the coprprate logo could be fixed on the Home screen.

RIM have a ways to go with themes, imo. Many in Europe would love to see the Calendar date displayed in dd/mm format instead of the fixed mm/dd as Plazmic enforces today.
    10-31-09 05:32 AM
    this my fave one I've seen since forever GREAT job
    10-31-09 11:48 AM
    absolutely brilliant! I'm using it on the 8900 with os 5.0.0.314...works great Thank you
    10-31-09 12:23 PM
    I am hoping that this theme can be ported to the 9700 when Plazmic get round to releasing a theme building tool for that phone.
    10-31-09 02:10 PM
    I'll definitely look into it.

I'm so glad this theme is being received so well.

10-31-09 02:11 PM
    hey hyperplex...thank you so much for having a free theme that looks as baller as this!!! this is so much better than a lot of the premium themes out there now.

i know you said that you wouldnt do any cuztomizations...but i think this could potentially help everyone. for the today screen, is it possible to either have a dark backdrop for the calendar and the sms? or maybe highlight the entry that is selected.

right now, if i have a light wallpaper, i wont be able to see the today screen at all.

once again, thanks for this theme. i loved your original hypaeron for curve 8900 and i think i found a new favorite in your hypaereon sliq!!!!!

keep it up!
    11-01-09 01:59 AM
    Awesome remix to an already great theme.. I also hope this will be ported to the 9700!
    11-01-09 09:43 AM
    At first I thought, why do I need all those icons on my homescreen? Then I downloaded it and thought, I really need all these icons on my homescreen

Great job, and thank you very much for sharing.
    11-03-09 04:57 PM
    One thing I noticed was on the left the "small" icons dont show the red star when there is a new message. I have sms/mms, 2 email accounts, BBM and my calendar on the left side. Is there a way to get them to show up with the new message indicator? Also the email accounts and BBM do not display "today" type like sms/mms and calendar does. Is there a way for this to happen? Thanks for any help.
    11-04-09 09:52 PM
    Same exact response as the other thread you made the same post in:

BlackBerry Messenger does not show today info; only messages, sms, calendar & call logs display. That is built into the BB OS.

It is a bug in Plazmic that resized homescreen icons do not refresh, hence the absence if the star. Sorry.

11-04-09 09:54 PM
    just place the message, sms, calendar on the bottom and not on the side. easy fix.
    11-04-09 09:58 PM
    Nice theme.

11-04-09 10:00 PM
    Been using the original for a while. Just downloaded the this one and look forward to checking it out.
    11-05-09 11:52 AM
    Had the old one Like the dark wallpaper much better when locked.
    11-05-09 03:41 PM
    I love the update. I have been using you last one and just never found anything better then you make this one and I like it more

Minus the pain in the *** of having to move all my icons again iit is great
    I will say I know my gf will hate my home screen evven more now because she thinks it is to messy but hey I am a funtion over form person

Thanks for the new theme it is great

11-05-09 06:46 PM
    Amazing Theme, I'm using it on my 9700 and it works flawlessly
    11-06-09 04:41 PM
    Excellent theme. Thank you very much.

Stable, fast easy to configure. My small icons does show the red star when there's new messages.

Between this one and the Storm with DD I prefer this one.

11-07-09 01:00 AM
    Just put it on my 9700 and it looks great, thanks! However, I noticed that the home screen navigation is fairly laggy, is this normal? Perhaps its because I put an 8900 theme on my 9700?
    11-08-09 12:45 PM
    That would be my guess. It's not compiled for use on the 9700 - that it works at all on that device is sheer good fortune.
    11-08-09 12:50 PM
    Same exact response as the other thread you made the same post in:

BlackBerry Messenger does not show today info; only messages, sms, calendar & call logs display. That is built into the BB OS.

It is a bug in Plazmic that resized homescreen icons do not refresh, hence the absence if the star. Sorry.

Thanks for the great theme.

Question about the Today screen. Right now when you are viewing the today screen items, when you scroll off the bottom, it flips back to the upper left most icon. Is there a way to make it so that when you are scrolling within the today screen entries, that it stays within the today screen entries even as you try scrolling beyond the listed items. I'd understand if it didn't show future events, which is fine, but it should stop at the last item (sort of how if you try scrolling up when you are at the top most item, you can't go anywhere).

Thanks
    11-09-09 10:26 AM
    ? That's odd. I set it up so when scrolling through the Today items, the highlight stayed within the list until you rolled back to the left side. I'll have to look at the 8900 files later tonight to see if theres a discrepancy there.
    11-09-09 10:32 AM
    Thanks for the great theme.

Question about the Today screen. Right now when you are viewing the today screen items, when you scroll off the bottom, it flips back to the upper left most icon. Is there a way to make it so that when you are scrolling within the today screen entries, that it stays within the today screen entries even as you try scrolling beyond the listed items. I'd understand if it didn't show future events, which is fine, but it should stop at the last item (sort of how if you try scrolling up when you are at the top most item, you can't go anywhere).

Thanks
    yea i found that bug too. its not only for calendar entries, but also for the messages i believe.
    11-09-09 11:04 AM
195 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD