BerryWeather.
    09-14-09 03:58 PM
    very nice theme!
    09-14-09 08:58 PM
    It amazes me that somebody creates a theme for personal use and decides to share, and for free, and instead of gratitude everybody wants corrections.

I've downloaded this theme and I appreciate not only the work that went into it but the reasoning for the small font.

Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 09:39 PM
    CV QQ[B][4'wer-PNM[,K/B]
    09-16-09 04:24 AM
    Loving this theme, clean, crisp, professional job...... well done!
    09-16-09 05:26 AM
    great theme. btw what weather app are you using in the corner.
    09-16-09 12:21 PM
    great theme. btw what weather app are you using in the corner.
    Read the thread.

I've never had/used a weather app, but I like the look of the sample pic.. which weather app are you using?

Thanks for the free theme and hard work.
    BerryWeather.

Anyway, I'm still using this theme, and I think I'm sticking with it. Very well done, as I prefer the small fonts, keeping my menu custom font, and additional icons on the home screen. Thanks again.
    09-16-09 01:46 PM
    thank you for sharing.cool job!
    09-17-09 04:08 AM
    Hi there
    Thanks for sharing this theme I love it

I only have one question... I changed the wallpaper, but when I lock the keyboard I lose it and end up with the original blue one from the theme.
    Is there any way to prevent that ? I mean, having my wallpaper even when I lock the keyboard ? Thanks

As for the weather app, I'm using WeatherEye and it fits nicely
    09-17-09 09:09 AM
    Unfortunately, no, there is no way to change that. The lock screen is set in the themebuilder and cannot be overridden by the user. Call it a bug/feature of Plazmic.
    09-17-09 09:11 AM
    Awesome and free. It doesn't get any better. Thanks!

09-17-09 10:36 AM
    Have you been reading my thoughts???? This theme is PERFECT! Thanks!
    09-17-09 04:02 PM
    love this! i've been waiting for a theme like this. its perfect!!!! thanks for all your hard work and of course, thanks for keeping it free!!
    09-18-09 02:00 PM
    Just though I would say I really love this theme and it has become my main theme. It just works very well. A very simple and logical layout.
    09-20-09 12:37 AM
    Excellent job on this one, mate. Much thanks. it's my #1 theme.

I love that email and appointments show up on the home page with a mouse over. could the same be done for Tasks?

Hence, the request/offer. i'd be willing to add that feature; i'm a programmer, but new to BB, and could use this as a way to get my feet wet. i can't imagine it'd be that(!) hard. famous last words, yes?

No worries if that's too much, but it's a piece that would make this theme better for us.

Thanks again.
    m
    09-20-09 02:02 PM
    Unfortunately, no it isn't possible. It isn't the theme that controls what apps display on the Today screen, it's the OS. That is why only Messages, SMS, Calendar and Call Logs appear. Any app with Today functionality will by default display in the Today area. If an app doesn't, then it simply isn't functional with the Today theme. That's why Contacts, Tasks, Memos and the like don't show up.

Add-on apps like e-Mobile Today and PocketDay put that type of functionality onto your homescreen, but also take over your theme in the process.
    09-20-09 02:06 PM
    Thanks again for taking the time to share.

I'll see if i can find a way to advise RIM to add that Today capability to Tasks.

Much appreciate the great theme.

best,
    m
    09-20-09 04:52 PM
    Hi there
    Thanks for sharing this theme I love it

I only have one question... I changed the wallpaper, but when I lock the keyboard I lose it and end up with the original blue one from the theme.
    Is there any way to prevent that ? I mean, having my wallpaper even when I lock the keyboard ? Thanks

As for the weather app, I'm using WeatherEye and it fits nicely
    Try a battery pull, leave it our for at least 20 seconds before putting back in. I had that issues with other themes and a battery pull corrected it..worth a try...
    10-01-09 01:31 PM
    Try a battery pull, leave it our for at least 20 seconds before putting back in. I had that issues with other themes and a battery pull corrected it..worth a try...
    Saddly it does not work on this theme. I kind of bugs me as well but I still love the theme and have not found anything I like better. It is such a simple thing that gives you all most everything you want and very little of what you don't want

10-01-09 06:59 PM
    It's possible I've missed something, but as far as I am aware Plazmic does not allow themes with custom wallpapers to have a customizable lock screen. It's set in the theme builder.

10-01-09 07:05 PM
    I'm pretty sure you can change it, I've seen it done on various themes. In either case, I love this theme. Good job and thanks for sharing it.
    10-01-09 09:50 PM
    thank you. i love it.
    10-02-09 02:39 PM
    Very nice theme, using it now.
    10-03-09 02:47 PM
    Wow.

That's how I feel about this theme. This is the only other theme that I care for, aside from the L stock. This is a keeper.

Thanks.

10-05-09 12:14 PM
    Can someone upload the cod files ?
    Ota link gives me : 907 Invalid COD
    Lookin forward to try this theme, it looks awesome
    Thanks
    10-06-09 03:54 PM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD