I couldn't find a basic precision theme with weather and hidden today that I liked so I decided to create my own theme. It's my first theme so take it easy on me. The theme was made for the 8900 but works for the 9600 too if you have os 5.0.

I'm not sure how to make the theme ota so if someone wants to host it ota for me that would be great. Just tell me what I need to do and hopefully everyone can start downloading it. Hope you like it!
    Last edited by roberjac; 11-08-09 at 01:54 AM.
    11-08-09 01:46 AM
    nobody likes it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 11:29 AM
    I do. It looks very good. Some of the best themes here are the ones that addicts make for themselves.

11-08-09 11:34 AM
    Looks really nice, roberjac. I like the menu list, from the third screenshot. If this had custom icons, I'd be all over it. I'm not crazy about the stock precision ones.

Good job!
    11-08-09 11:39 AM
    That looks like a really good from what I can see. Hopefully you'll find a host soon. I would love to try out

11-08-09 11:40 AM
    Looks like exactly what I want. I hope you can make it available for download soon.
    11-08-09 05:56 PM
    Thanks everyone! I have someone who said they would help me host it. Just waiting to hear back from them so hopefully it will be ota soon!

11-08-09 06:10 PM
    I'm definitely down for it, I like the stock icons, mostly like the fact that i know what i'm clicking on
    11-14-09 04:41 PM
    I like it, I am constantly messing with the precision theme to make one for myself.......

11-14-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD